wanted Canadian seed train P.R.O.J.E.C.T. ROUND 4 (looking for more members)

So the train should come my way the end of next week, with Monday being a holiday. I'm trying to speed dry some seeds to add to the train, hopefully the dry in time!

got the seeds! I was sleeping when zen came. btw theres no more empty ziplocks, ill go find some on variety stores where they sell marijuana ziplocks :D tommorow! and mail it to haleluiah habanero by friday morning. i have checked the things that i can take.. too many kind of peppers I am not familiar with. but great thing to be a part of this train. i grabbed about 30 seeds and add up about 60.. sorry for the small numbers, im only a small time and a newbie chilli grower.. next round will be a different story :D . and i have change the bubble envelope to a next bigger size because it is already packed! enjoy!!!

Nice! Halleluia hab, you will have to send your adress to peterjack by tomorrow morning (friday) or he will send it to fireface. Don't worry, your turn will come when the trains comes back to me, I got it all figured out. Thank you!

And from now on, no more drop offs please. Unless the 2 people MEET. No harm done guys.

And everybody : Make sure to communicate to eachother a little in advance and come back on this thread often because this train is moving FAST! And make sur to let us know what's going on by posting if you receive the seeds, if you send it/tracking number etc!

This is working great guys keep it up!

got the seeds! I was sleeping when zen came. btw theres no more empty ziplocks, ill go find some on variety stores where they sell marijuana ziplocks :D tommorow! and mail it to haleluiah habanero by friday morning. i have checked the things that i can take.. too many kind of peppers I am not familiar with. but great thing to be a part of this train. i grabbed about 30 seeds and add up about 60.. sorry for the small numbers, im only a small time and a newbie chilli grower.. next round will be a different story :D . and i have change the bubble envelope to a next bigger size because it is already packed! enjoy!!!

excellent! enjoy peter :D , BTW sorry for my retardation! or we would have got this thing moving earlier!

I will send the package to hallelujah habanero tomorrow morning. btw i couldnt find any small ziplocks at store, ill put my seeds on a small plastic please kindly seal it with a heat or use a lighter to seal it is a good idea. thanks

I will send the package to hallelujah habanero tomorrow morning. btw i couldnt find any small ziplocks at store, ill put my seeds on a small plastic please kindly seal it with a heat or use a lighter to seal it is a good idea. thanks
Hey...
FYI, you can get little baggies for REAL cheap at the Dollar Store (or any store like that). Just go to the craft section, usually near the beads.
Mark

Hey...
FYI, you can get little baggies for REAL cheap at the Dollar Store (or any store like that). Just go to the craft section, usually near the beads.
Mark
too late hallelujah perhaps can do it, package is sealed and 1st thing in the morning(friday) Im going to drop the mail by canadapost. :dance: :dance: :dance:

holy crap, speedy train we have on the tracks... glad i looked now. ill be waiting for ya'll, and im stoked that it is running as planned so far. i have lots of goodies to share.

oh and i cant forget.... THANK YOU QVBVSITE!!!!

Back