• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Comfort Food Throwdown... BEGIN!

Most comforting food?

• JayT - Chile-rubbed Prime Rib with Gorgonzola Mashed Potatoes and Parmesan Green Bean Casserole

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • paulky_2000 - Paul's Pork Chops wWith Firecracker Corn And Masochistic Mac-N-Cheese!

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Quadshotz - Salsbury Steak w/ Bacon-Serrano Beans, Mashed Poatoes & Mushroom Gravy

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Noshownate - WHite Bullet Meat Loaf w/Honey Bacon Grilled Corn and Brown Sugar Glazed Sweet Potatoes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • POTAWIE - POTAWIE'S Pulled Pork Platter

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • moyboy - Pip's Great Balls of Fire

• SumOfMyBits - Ain't Grandma's Chicken w/ Creamed Spinach and Stuffin'

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • frydadd4 - Shrimp N Grits N Greens N Bluebell

• texasblues - TB's TexMex Combinacions Plato Grande

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow thanks everyone! The other night I went to bed and it was TB 9, Sum 8 and myself 7. I thought it was over. It wasn't until yesterday afternoon that I realized there was a tie and extension. Thanks for everyone who voted for me and all the other entrants. Well done everyone. That was an awesome throwdown.

Awesome job, JT. Strong showing to Sum and TB also!! You three were surely the cream of the crop, and it could have gone either way.
Sum, the new kitchen seems to have good Karma. You 'aint cookin crap at my house for a throwdown again! At least not until december.

JT, love the x2 throwdown crown next to your name. Hope to have one some day. Well done, sir.

Good throwdown for everyone! We even had some new entries this time. Hope we can get even more for next month! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
FD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back