• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

Death Row Last Meals

Somehow or another I ran across this site... www.deadmaneating.com and while it is a bit on the morbid side, it made me think about what my last meal would be. I s'pose it would be along these lines....

1 tiger shrimp cocktail w/extra horseradish and lemon
6 deep fried oysters with lemon wedges
6 poppers stuffed with chorizo and cheddar
1 bowl of corn/crab chowder
Half a rack of baby back ribs
Porterhouse steak, medium rare topped with blue cheese butter and 57
4 cheese mac and cheese with sundried tomatos and mango hab sauce
2 red king crab legs split w/lemon butter
grilled asparagus with hollandaisse
Gran Marnier orange cheesecake with oreo cookie crust

Just some of the things I like..

So what's ya'lls last meal on death row?

Cheers!

texas blues said:
So what's ya'lls last meal on death row?
Probably a Pizza with Naga peppers, a case of good German beer and a slice of German Chocolate cake. Then in the words of the great Aldous Huxley "LSD, 100 micrograms I.M."(Aldous Huxley To his wife. She obliged and he was injected twice before his death.)

I think its just one meal & if it is then that be alot to at once TB.
but if its a all day last meal then heres what i'd like to have

- 1 big fat lobster tail w/garlic butter for dipping
- 1 thick medium rare venison steak
- 1 whole big white onion grilled
- serveral tasty habs (raw) to eat while eating the other food
- 2 cobs of sweet corn thats been soaking in sugar water for a day & then grilled with the husks on
- bowl of chicken wild rice soup
- bowl of butterscotch pudding
- homemade white chocolate candy chuncks with cashews in it
- a couple of those cheesey bread biscuits you get at Red Lobster
- 12 pack of Becks beer

CH...some of the condemned on death row listed things like ...a whole fried chicken, baked 'tato with all the fixin's, 2 cheese burgers, french fries and on and on. Enough food for a platoon of marines. I guess since its their last meal, some prisons think they'll indulge the soon to be dead. Then again....just hope this doesn't turn into a pro or con death penalty thread...just thought of that. Chuk and THP...you got my back right?

While morbid CH, its one of those questions like..."if you were on a desert island, whats that one thang' you would want to have..."
Wait a sec...I think I get your point now. Why didn't I think of that??

that's a tough call! especially if you had to choose one single meal. one of the first candidates that comes to mind would be bul go ki. it's a korean dish with seasoned beef, white onions, green onions, sesame seeds, carrots, and some other stuff in the sauce. i would want some habaneros diced up and mixed in as well to give it some kick.

IA..welcome to the forum! Mac and cheese is also on my list. Far as I reckon, there is no end to the variations of the dish! My personal fav is more of a creamy, cheesey, gooey, french style over the baked southern style....but then I haven't ever eaten a bad mac and cheese. Cheers!

TB - you did think of that, thats why you posted this thread. it seems like not many wanted to say what they'd like to have for a last meal, people you dont have to consider you're a deadman walking on deathrow. you could also just look at it in another way like you have cancer & knowing your time is soon, then what meal would you really like to have before you go ?

I dont think I'm a sick minded person, I just see it as one way or another everyone will die one day, either it being a deadman walking or from a disease or even a accident. one day it will be your last day on earth. so I think yours was a simple question for people "what would you like for your last meal ?" just like "what would you like to do or see before you die?"

CH...my last post went right over your head bro. It's like the time a few years ago I discovered the internet. I had heard about the 900 dial a wad numbers and thought I might call one just to see what its all about. So I call the number and a gal comes on and says.." what's your fantasy? What turns you on?" I said " I don't really have any fantasy's." She says.." oh come on, you're just shy. Everyone has a fantasy. Trust me. You can tell me. Nothing is too taboo. Nothing too forbidden or too nasty. Tell me everything! Just let yourself go!!" To that I responded.." well okay, I have had this sick fantasy. Not that I would ever do it. I'm so embarrassed to say....and like I said...I would NEVER do it...but...I have had a fantasy of having sex with my mom." And she says..."TB ...is that you?"

TCP will probably ban me now. Apologies in advance.

I know you were joking around about calling me a sick'o in that other post but your last post that one went right over my head, as for why your saying that.

It's all cool and the gang bro. As for the last post...I have no idea. Surely you know by now I am not all there. I escaped from MY team of doctor's.

At least your fantisy didn't involve hampster...........

: looks around the room :

*cricket noise*

Ya know...hampsters....

* cricket noise*

Back