• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

Death Row Last Meals

lobster - nah
prawns - nah
caviar, ribs, smoked salmon - no, no, no

I think I'd like a six pack of icy cold beer and a great big rack of hooters served au natural!!!

chilliman64 said:
lobster - nah
prawns - nah
caviar, ribs, smoked salmon - no, no, no

I think I'd like a six pack of icy cold beer and a great big rack of hooters served au natural!!!

Ahhhhhh, someone else that was thinking along the same line as me:lol::lol:......I'm sure you knew what I was talking about in my other post up above;):twisted: (In post #10)

Funny how this thread as well as many others I have seen, slowly enter the sexual innuendo rubicon. Any new threads that I start, I think I will dispense with any notion of peppers, bbq or hot sauce. I guess I should have titled the thread along the lines of..."What are you wearing now?"

texas blues said:
Funny how this thread as well as many others I have seen, slowly enter the sexual innuendo rubicon. Any new threads that I start, I think I will dispense with any notion of peppers, bbq or hot sauce. I guess I should have titled the thread along the lines of..."What are you wearing now?"

Hawiian shirt, shorts and shoes....

1 Whole grilled chicken
5 deep fried chickens (in pieces)
4.5 pound burger in a massive bun
4 10 ounces pieces of sinta (grilled)
A lot of mashed potatoes
A keg of beer
Bowl of Nagas
Apple pie

Of course I'll eat it all. :lol:

Besides the bowl of Nagas, it's the same meal I had for breakfast in Vegas. :lol:
Well just that one weekend, the other time we had a mountain of hash browns and tons of donuts, every day... every freaking day. :cool:
Needless to say I gained a few pounds. :lol:

Back