• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

Death Row Last Meals

I'd have:

- A 12 Scotch Bonnet salad with chilli sauce dressing
- A Bombay Bad Boy Pot noodle with loads of chilli powder and extra sauce
- Peanut butter and marmite sandwiches
- Stella Artois
- Bacon and Egg sarnies
- A bottle of Worcestershire sauce
- A bottle of Woodys sauce
- A large packet of Pork Scratchings
- The pastry from a Pork Pie (don't like the dog food meat inside)

I'd feel so ill from eating that amount that I probably wouldn't care at the time that I was going to die.

rainbowberry said:
- Peanut butter and marmite sandwiches
- Stella Artois
- Bacon and Egg sarnies
- A large packet of Pork Scratchings
- The pastry from a Pork Pie (don't like the dog food meat inside)

maybe its just something simple & across the pond you call them different than we do, but what are these ?
bacon & egg sarnies ? = bacon & egg sardines ? if it is :sick:
whats pork scratchings ?

Rainbow....Stella Artois? French beer with your last meal? Jesus Lawd' take me! Pull the switch and kill me now! "French" and "beer" do not go together. Cheers, TB.

chilehunter said:
maybe its just something simple & across the pond you call them different than we do, but what are these ?
bacon & egg sarnies ? = bacon & egg sardines ? if it is :sick:
whats pork scratchings ?
Sarnie is just another name for a sandwich and I think you call Pork Scratchings ~ Pork rind.

chilehunter said:
thats french beer ? I have to agree with TB what the heck are you thinking drinking french beer.
Chilliman64 come and back me up on this one. BTW I thought it originally came from Belgium, I might be wrong.

Rainbowberry......you are indeed CORRECT! Stella Artois is brewed in Leuven, BELGIUM. I pity the foo' that told me them lies about Stella Artois. I genuflect and bow down to thee with all humble apologies and much gnashing of teeth and woe and sackclothe and ashes etc.etc. By all means feel free to enjoy your last meal on this earth with as many bottles of SA as you would care to imbibe. Thanks CH for watchin' my back but alas...all for nought. I shall now go and punish myself by forcing myself to watch 3 minutes of "Will and Grace".
Cheers ya'll. TB.

texas blues said:
Rainbowberry......you are indeed CORRECT! Stella Artois is brewed in Leuven, BELGIUM.
Yeah I thought so but now my Stella can says 'Brewed in the UK'
stillmanz said:
Ah stella nice drop, they call it the wife beaters beer in some parts. so fitting to have alittle on death row.

Thanks Stillmanz, I'm not alone, beats that cooking lager that they call Fosters ;)

Its been 8 years or so since I've seen Fosters in a pub in Brisbane.. I'm not sureif the even makeit anymore... just poison Itellyou.

texas blues said:
Rainbowberry......you are indeed CORRECT! Stella Artois is brewed in Leuven, BELGIUM. I pity the foo' that told me them lies about Stella Artois. I genuflect and bow down to thee with all humble apologies and much gnashing of teeth and woe and sackclothe and ashes etc.etc. By all means feel free to enjoy your last meal on this earth with as many bottles of SA as you would care to imbibe. Thanks CH for watchin' my back but alas...all for nought. I shall now go and punish myself by forcing myself to watch 3 minutes of "Will and Grace".
Cheers ya'll. TB.

I thought you'd learned not to argue with the women around here.

Don't make me take your tequila away.

Rainbowberry...seems SA does brew in other countries. Pretty common practice.

Pam...you shouldn't be surprised! I have been outsmarted by women all of my life...after all..I am only a man...but then my Aussie shepard also manages to outsmart me by convincing me telepathically to drop cheese on the floor "accidently" on a daily basis. WTF is up with that? Hey ..my I.Q might only be 6...but I use all 6!!

Omri....muy machismo dude like you? "Will and Grace" fan? Take me Lawd', please Jesus...take me now!!

Cheers ya'll, TB.

texas blues said:
Omri....muy machismo dude like you? "Will and Grace" fan? Take me Lawd', please Jesus...take me now!!

Cheers ya'll, TB.
I do have to admit most of the friends who watch it are women, but I like the show. I can't (or won't) lie!
I also like Gilmore Girls. :lol:

texas blues said:
Pam...you shouldn't be surprised! I have been outsmarted by women all of my life...after all..I am only a man...but then my Aussie shepard also manages to outsmart me by convincing me telepathically to drop cheese on the floor "accidently" on a daily basis. WTF is up with that? Hey ..my I.Q might only be 6...but I use all 6!!

I can't hold being outsmarted by your dog against you, especially since it's an Australian Shepherd. Mine get the best of me, all the time. I got a king-sized bed so maybe they'd let me have half.

*whispers*

It's ok dear, we know you have to...er...overcompensate somehow.

If you watched it with single women..well I will admit to being something of a whore and doing that to get next to some gal. Now that I'm older and into being "domesticated"..I only watch shows like that either drunk or at gunpoint....after all ..I wear the pants in the family..I call the shots..I'm the man of the house and say what's what! I am the king of the REMOTE!! ssshhh! I gotta' splizzet...my gal's coming down the hall!! Cheers, TB.

Its been 8 years or so since I've seen Fosters in a pub in Brisbane.. I'm not sureif the even makeit anymore... just poison Itellyou.

The only reason its still available OS is that noone in OZ will drink it! I agree stillmanz its gotta be 15 years or so since Ive seen it anywhere here, not that Ive ever bothered to look for it.

billyboy said:
The only reason its still available OS is that noone in OZ will drink it! I agree stillmanz its gotta be 15 years or so since Ive seen it anywhere here, not that Ive ever bothered to look for it.
Don't suppose you want to take Fosters back do you? It's found in most places in the UK. I'd say our equivalent is Carling :sick:

I honestly don't know anyone in Australia who drinks fosters. It was popular about 20 years ago but it's mostly VB, XXXX (fourex) and Tooheys now.

My Last Meal would be:
Entree: Tom Yum Talay {spicy thai soup}
Followed by Green Thai curried mudcrab, a lamb vindaloo {made with fresh Nagas} A bottle of Wild Turkey Rare Breed.
Dessert: a triple choc cheesecake. Hey if they want to fry me, they have to find someone to clean it up :lol:

Back