• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

Ethnic food

It's not that popular as well. at least not as serious food. that's something you feed your kids so they'll shut up a little. :lol:

It's not that popular as well. at least not as serious food. that's something you feed your kids so they'll shut up a little. :lol:

Well in that case I would have to buy something different to shut up my kids with. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I dont thing I would be able to bribe them with Ptitim :lol:

Do I have to get some ropes to pull recipe out of you??????? :lol: I have over 500 cookbooks in my house and I'm always looking for new recipes. :rofl: Yup that is a pure obsession. :crazy:

It's a simple one. marinate chicken breasts in oil and parprika over night in the fridge and then dip in egg -> bread crumbs and fry those suckers! they go well in sandwiches, on a plate, with sauces, without etc.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeee Omri. :clap: See, it was not that hard to write the quicky recipe. :) Thank you for doing it. :)

I LOVE Schintzels and theyre big part of our meat diet. :lol: I love it in a sandwich as well with sliced tomato and lettuce. Yuuuuuuuuuuuuum. It ia all your fault that I have to digg some frozen Schintzels from my freezer for tomorrow. :lol: Now what is a AMBA? I may know it but cant remeber it. :crazy:

A little while ago I made Chakchouka and was delicious. My mother poached eggs in a sour cream but never in vegetable ragout,so It was a nice to have it for a breakfast.

I know you're complaining, but I'm sure Jack will thank me later. :lol:

Nah, I'm not complaining I'm just making fun of us talking about food this late at night. Cooking is my little relaxing outlet. When Jack and I got together he was 150 pounds 6 foot guy now he is still 6 footer but ....well lets leave it here. :rofl:

Back