• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

favorite Favorite Burger Joints?

I went to Kincaid's Hamburgers in Southlake last night, tasty little burger for the price and I like any place that makes em greasy enough that it turns the butcher paper see-through :D

Chad said:
I went to Kincaid's Hamburgers in Southlake last night, tasty little burger for the price and I like any place that makes em greasy enough that it turns the butcher paper see-through :D

Chad...have you been to Tommy's?

AlabamaJack said:
Chad...have you been to Tommy's?

Not yet, I think the little lady and I might hit it this weekend :)

I've heard alot of good things about it, Jack. Do you rate it as better than Kincaids?

Chad said:
Not yet, I think the little lady and I might hit it this weekend :)

I've heard alot of good things about it, Jack. Do you rate it as better than Kincaids?

Personally, I like it better than Kinkaids...If you can get to the one on the east side of Lake Worth right on 820 in the Texaco (i think) gas station, get a junkyard burger.......it's delicious.

I have only ever been to McDonalds, Wimpy and Burger King. As for food it would be McDonalds, I wouldn't touch the burgers in the others as I have found gristly bits. As for best place if you take into account lack of seating, dirty tables and crap smelling toilets then Wimpy's the best. But how come in McDonalds sometimes if you don't put the 'Mc' in front of certain things you order they look at you as if you've come from a different planet?

We need to get a fund together and bring you to the States for a real burger. Evil Ron's (McD's) has got to be the worst burger there is.

No offense Rainbow! DD is right. I could name 10 fast food burgers that beat Mcd's right now. Not to mention the plethora of real restaraunts that offer great burgers.

Anybody watch Drive in's diners and dives on the food network? That show makes my mouth water everytime I watch it. Next time I plan a trip, I am going to check Guy's site to see where to eat! No Joke.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_dv

imaguitargod said:
This place?

If so, then I've been there. It basically tastes like In-and-Out. Slightly arverage/above average fast food. Now their chili-fries is where it's at.

No Sir...it is a local Fort Worth place that started in a gas station and has expanded to 3 or 4 other locations. I tried to find a link, but there doesn't seem to be one.

I'm at work right now so no picture yet, (I'll put one up tonight) I'll show you a burger OZ style. I'm the Burger King round these parts lol

DevilDuck said:
My favorite burger is Snuffer's. Unfortunately, they're only in the Dallas, TX area.

http://www.snuffers.com/

Snuffer's is good, but their burgers are kinda salty to me..

If you make it to Dallas again (any of you), try Twisted Root Burgers in Deep Ellum. Very good. Also, the Angry Dog bar in Deep Ellum makes an *excellent* burger, and very good wings. Their super-hot wings are made with Dave's Instanity sauce, and they have some heat. :)

The Angry Dog is pretty damn good! I used to eat there before I played in a club.....usually Trees or Dada.

There's also a place in Oak Cliff called Wingfield's that's really good.

As long as we're on the subject of burgers in Dallas, Hunky's (Oak Lawn and on Bishop St. in Oak Cliff) is an awesome joint.

OK heres the biggest burger we do at my CAfe.
Its called the "Richie Burger" Named after my good mate. He's a 6 foot 4 maori with a two foot mullet and many Tatoos. He needs a burger this size.

It has all the salad, lettuce, tomatoe, beetroot and fried onion.
130 gm beef pattie double bacon, two eggs pineapple two slices of cheese and a potatoe scollap/ or cake depending on were you come from in OZ.
Its a big burger, people who like a big burger order and eat it.
24022008.jpg

not the best photo had to do it on the phone.

SO all those in OZ upforthe challenge.
it comes standard with BBQ sauce or any of my chilli sauces.

Mick

:shocked: you need a knife and fork to eat that with. That would be enough food for a day for me. I love beetroot, I've never heard of it in a burger before.

And I thought we made things big in Texas....geez what a burger...

Back