• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2015 !!!!

Just checked on my one seed....nada such no germination as of yet.Come Monday I'm thinking of sowing the rest of the seeds if my one seed hasn't sprouted.Been really busy potting up seedlings as I'm sure everyone else has been doing.May go 50/50 paper towel method and sowing in soil.Anyone heard from The Mad Scientist?lol

Boom!

16606542721_6035b88329_b_d.jpg

mpicante said:
Just checked on my one seed....nada such no germination as of yet.Come Monday I'm thinking of sowing the rest of the seeds if my one seed hasn't sprouted.Been really busy potting up seedlings as I'm sure everyone else has been doing.May go 50/50 paper towel method and sowing in soil.Anyone heard from The Mad Scientist?lol

Don't give up hope just yet. It doesn't look like too many people have sprouts.

MEANWHILE.....  :D

Far away in the desolate radioactive wasteland that is Aridzona.

Something ancient, something evil.... RISES!!!
(To be honest, I'm just relieved that at least one has sprouted!)
ALIVE.jpg

Proud Papa!  ;)
giphy.gif

Noah Yates said:
First 5 LOTs hooked this morning!!!

Synchronized sprouting?  How the heck did you manage that?  :confused:

Geonerd said:

Synchronized sprouting?  How the heck did you manage that?  :confused:

Those were the first 5 seeds to sprout of over 50 large orange thai seeds sown... I remove the seedlings from the dome and place them in another tray as soon as I see germination.  It only appears that they are sychronized.  Between the time I posted that and now an additional 20 or so LOTs have germinated.

TrentL said:
well I'm a little late, just put 9 in to the peat 20 minutes ago. 

Late start won't matter because I'll sacrifice a lamb at midnight on the next full moon and work black voodoo on them, to grow as big as an oak tree....
Sacrifice a lamb,black voodoo this is getting serious.I love it,we gotta talk!
Good news my one little seed is beginning to sprout it has a little root forming.I am in business....looks like I have a bit of catching up to do,also congrats to Steve on his first THAI hook.Watch out everybody California is in it!!!

Back