• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Hottest sauce ??

Actually, I find one of the best little "gags" is, take the top off a pepper shaker, and use it as an ashtray for a while, then screw the top back on. Wait...Did I say that? :)

DEFCON Creator said:
Actually, I find one of the best little "gags" is, take the top off a pepper shaker, and use it as an ashtray for a while, then screw the top back on. Wait...Did I say that? :D

Sooooo, you're the guy. And I thought it was just mom's cooking. ;-) That's almost as bad as just unscrewing the pepper top outright.

You'd like the cool new doorbell I installed. It plugs directly into a stove socket. Anyone that touches the little metal doorbell button gets a quick 220 volt zap. The doorbell sounds exactly like a scream!

Mental derailment is healthy every once in a while, it allows the release of repressed thoughts, not unlike the current few posts. I for one love a good practical joke, like after a hockey/football game and you see the car of an enemy fan that was trash talking to you before the game. Coat the car in popcorn you have left over from the game, and let the seagulls do the rest! Better get Maaco! :D

Well I have yet to get a chance to try your stuff again Muso, life has been crazy busy for me lately. Please understand that I am not complaining or pointing a finger at you or anything I was just reporting my findings. Who knows maybe it was the amount that I put in or maybe I did get the tail end of your last batch, I dont know. I would be happy to send it back to you in exchange for a bottle out of a new batch, I would even pay for shipping both ways. It's only been used once as described in this thread. I might just send it back to you anyway so you can see check it out for yourself. Trust me this is not a case of my tongue being fried either, Tobasco Hab is plenty hot for my taste still.

P_Schneider said:
Well I have yet to get a chance to try your stuff again Muso, life has been crazy busy for me lately. Please understand that I am not complaining or pointing a finger at you or anything I was just reporting my findings. Who knows maybe it was the amount that I put in or maybe I did get the tail end of your last batch, I dont know. I would be happy to send it back to you in exchange for a bottle out of a new batch, I would even pay for shipping both ways. It's only been used once as described in this thread. I might just send it back to you anyway so you can see check it out for yourself. Trust me this is not a case of my tongue being fried either, Tobasco Hab is plenty hot for my taste still.

No problem. If that's what you say, then that's what it is. Hang on to it. If it's no good to you, then it's no good to me. I will definitely replace it with the new stuff though. I'm still scratching my head over it...... Don't know what happened. Once again, my apologies. Hang in there.

Mike

Radikal,
No, Z..Nothing Beyond isn't even the hottest sauce that CaJohns makes. It really isn't a total 4 million Scovilles. Its a little bit of 4 million blended with a majority of lesser heat ingredients. I had a talk with CaJohn's and they say that Black Mamba is their hottest for about $15. I wonder how it stacks up with Da Bomb The Final Answer.. which has to be the hottest bottle of anything you can get for under $30.

shawntmartin said:
Radikal,
No, Z..Nothing Beyond isn't even the hottest sauce that CaJohns makes. It really isn't a total 4 million Scovilles. Its a little bit of 4 million blended with a majority of lesser heat ingredients. I had a talk with CaJohn's and they say that Black Mamba is their hottest for about $15. I wonder how it stacks up with Da Bomb The Final Answer.. which has to be the hottest bottle of anything you can get for under $30.

Hmmm... I have a few that are hotter for a lot less. :hell: I have little tiny vials (1-5 million SHU) for those that want to try the superhots and I have an amazing deal on right now for all those chileheads that can't get enough heat. Seek and ye shall find.
Honestly! Truth and all...! :onfire:

I didn't see anything on your website that has 1.5 million SHU or more for less than $30 and has 2 ounces of product. The 1/16 ounce is too small for me. Please let me know if I missed something because I am interested.

Hey Muso,
Your $100 kit has 5 x .5oz bottles of 2million in it for $24. If I don't buy the entire $100 kit then the 2million is $24 for only one .5oz bottle...right?

shawntmartin said:
Hey Muso,
Your $100 kit has 5 x .5oz bottles of 2million in it for $24. If I don't buy the entire $100 kit then the 2million is $24 for only one .5oz bottle...right?

HUH??
LOL! My kit has a 1/2oz (.5oz) bottle of 1 million, 2 million, 3 million, 4 million and 5 million, all little 1/2oz (.5oz) bottles. The prices you see in red, in brackets is the regular retail price. In that package there are no substitutions, it is as you see it. On my website I sell the various size bottles for their listed prices. The 1/2oz of 2 million is $24.50. and that is only for one little bottle, that's correct. if you're in doubt about my stuff, the best bet is to buy a little tiny vial for a few bucks or ask some of the others here, or read some of the posts. Do a search through the forum for muso, capsicum, hotternell and see what you come up with. I have no problem selling this stuff. It's the best you can find. :-) If anyone feels otherwise, feel free to follow up to this post. :-D
Defcon does some stuff too, but I wouldn't even put us in the same category. Apples and oranges. BTW, I'm a fan of his stuff, buy it all the time. :-) As I tell him, it's MY secret ingredient. LOL!

Shawn, so this doesn't look like a plug for my product on eBay for the package deal at $100.00 for the 5 x 1/2oz bottles of 1-5 million SHU capsicum and the bih jolokia powder, AND the signed, numbered bottle of Bih Jolokia buttery wing sauce, AND the pure capsaicin crystal, maybe we should move this to private messaging. LOL!

Really though, ask around. Word of mouth is the best advertising. Well, that and a prime 30 second spot during the Superbowl!

Have a good one,
Mike

Mine should be arriving at any time now. I've heard nothing but good things about it.Hope to do something with those Bih Jolokia seeds (don't say they were irradiated!).

okay, i have a newbie question.
the hubster loves, and i mean loves hot sauces.
he's just finished off a bottle of yellow emperor pepper sauce from china. it was 150,000 units..what can i get him that would be comparable? he uses haberno 750 extract on his hot wings.
obviously i have no idea what any of this means..any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Hey Kamikaze! Great screen name. CaJohn's Ace is a little hotter than 150,000 SHU but is fantastic, the website for that is right here. As for wing sauces, I say go with Defcon, which can be found right here. I would say go with Condition 1.

Welcome cowgirl, love the name.

I think you gotta talk to defcon about wing sauce and extracts and Muso too. I have now ordered from both although still waiting for the mailman to deliver muso's package.

Yeah, for Muso2112, click the banner at the top. Defcon is member DEFCON Creator.

Do I hear my name? LOL!! Potawie, you're not far, so won't be long at all, plus we don't have to contend with customs.
Kamikazi cowgirl.... I u se Defcon's stuff on my wings. Can't beat the taste. I have mu own wing sauce but his is just.... award winning! My extracts will knock the sox off most human beings. They might not taste great, but hang on to your pantyhose when you put a drop of 5 million on a cracker!

Muso

Back