• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

how MUST you have your water

If I am sipping something then there will be alcohol in it. And it is not like I do not like drinking water, I love water. I feel like crap if I haven't had 1/2 to 3/4 of a gallon a day. Usually I have more than a gallon and still wake up with cotton mouth in the morning.

This is one of the strangest topics I have seen.

ICE cold in a huge kool aid style jug in the fridge, top shelf, always available

water?....never touch the stuff....fish fornicate in it...."WC Fields" (quote edited for posting)

Funny topic!
Never thought about talk about it, but...

I have huge quart size plastic cups i fill half with ice, then two-thirds or more with water, and top it of with some sort of juice or Gatorade.
Just enough to add a tiny bit of flavor. CJ likes that new MIO stuff because she can just add as much or as little as she wants.

We save our Gatorade bottles, so for work we fill them half way with water every night and put them in the freezer.
Then in th morning, we top them off with water, take 5-6 with us, and all day long we have ice cold water.

And AJ, you need more than Bloody Mary's to hydrate yo sef in that Texas heat. :)

Depends what time of the year it is ot where I'm at.

If it's hot as heck and I'm outside working, I like it cold but not too cold cause then it will eff up my throat. If I'm at home, I prefer it in a glass made out of glass with ice. If it's cold outside, room temperature is fine.

I have a reverse osmosis system running so my water tastes (what taste) good. I wish it would produce enough water for all my plants but that ain't happening. People that live near a river are lucky...well, make that a stream. Water from the Mississippi River is NASTY!

If I am sipping something then there will be alcohol in it. And it is not like I do not like drinking water, I love water. I feel like crap if I haven't had 1/2 to 3/4 of a gallon a day. Usually I have more than a gallon and still wake up with cotton mouth in the morning.

Hmmmm, sounds like it's not only peppers that you're growing. :high:

Are you trying to say that you like your water in a bong?

see post 10... :rofl:

Saw that. In that river....it's not only fish fornicating. Ugh!

I never drink tap water since my area uses "reclaimed" water. I normally just buy sparklettes jugs for the fridge, but have recently started buying Pellegrino sparkling to cut back on sodas and have found I actually like it more.

We are fortunate. Living in the Methow Valley, all drinking water comes out of the ground.
Some wells are shallow, 15 ft. And some are deep, 300 ft. It is all from the same water table which is fed by the Cascade Mountains.
We have friends that live over on the coast (Seattle/Bellinhgam) that, when they come here, they fill jugs of it to take back with them.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, water in solid form, soaking in Hhwhiskey is the best.

Back