• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest January is Chopped

The first secret ingredient should start with...

• A

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • B

• C

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • D

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • E

• F

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • G

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...one things for sure, I am definantly not putting in as much time (10 hours)and money ($100+) for this one as I did the last one... the wife wanted to do bodily harm to me when the bill got totaled up. :onfire: Hehee!

...one things for sure, I am definantly not putting in as much time (10 hours)and money ($100+) for this one as I did the last one... the wife wanted to do bodily harm to me when the bill got totaled up. :onfire: Hehee!

pssst- coach~~~

divide up the shopping list into 2 or 3 trips if you can. That way you don't get busted for one big bill. ;)

heeheehee

I ended up with scallops and mussels purchased for the Cajun bayou battle that ended up being ineligible. Scallops were used for a dinner last week, but the mussels are still in the freezer.

I know exactly what you are saying!! I'm ashamed to tell you what I spent during the seafood throwdown...:shocked:

C is for cookie, that's good enough for me. . . Cookie, Cookie, Cookie starts with C!
L is for LIVER!

liver cookies and........??????

:rofl:

SOMEBODY needs a hug.....and some sunshine!! :cool:
I'll take both, Pauly!

Hot Stuff, isn't Salsa a blend of ingredients, not just 1 ingredient that starts with "S"? 'course, if "salsa" is chosen~~~ :pray:

:lol:

I'm sure The Boss has some interesting things in mind. I'm just having a little fun with yucky suggestions.:cool:

Now, I'm going to have to look up Cymbopogon since Monsta suggested it. Never heard of it.

Sounds fun! I'm not sure I'd be creative enough to come up with something if competing "chopped style"! I'll certainly vote though, and good luck to everyone who enters! I'm excited to see how this thing turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back