• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest January is Chopped

The first secret ingredient should start with...

• A

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • B

• C

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • D

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • E

• F

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • G

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all OVER this throwdown....I can't wait!! :woohoo:
WHY do we think you're going to find SOME way to include seafood??????

I still don't remember how to cook....... :cool:
Oh wait.... I never knew how in the first place! :rofl:
Actually, I'm just wondering if I can get out of Baltimore in time..... lol

Heres a thought... what if you chose a letter for one secret ingred, say "s" but made it that everyone could choose their own "s" ingred, and choose specific ingred for the other two letters.. that would make it fun !!

Just a thought

xo

Well this flamin time I ain't gonna stuff up the photos.....got to remember drink while cooking not drunk while cooking.

JoeyK, there's (230 pages) [edit] 290 pages of Drunken Chefs around here! :lol:

haha good luck with that :lol:

xo

Yeah I must be kidding myself ha ha ha ha

JoeyK, there's (230 pages) [edit] 290 pages of Drunken Chefs around here! :lol:

Yes and I never make it onto that thread cause I always get to drunk to remember to document it LOL.

I've been honing my drunken chef skills since 1987.

And you bloody good at it.

Isn't using "skill" and "drunk" in the same sentence some type of oxymoron???

I prefer FoxyMorons

Well this flamin time I ain't gonna stuff up the photos.....got to remember drink while cooking not drunk while cooking.

I don't trust a cook who doesn't drink. Appropriately,,,the best cooks are also the best drunks. Since I've cut down, my culinary awesomenessess has been reduced to a trickle....

I don't trust a cook who doesn't drink. Appropriately,,,the best cooks are also the best drunks. Since I've cut down, my culinary awesomenessess has been reduced to a trickle....

Ha ha yes I am still going to drink (could never give that up) I am just going to try and not be fully drunk when cooking ha ha ha well in theory anyway.

Would listening to older Pink Floyd help you increase that trickle to a Niagra falls? :lol:

You almost HAVE to be drunk to take 90 minutes to prepare a sandwich.....and then post pictures of it while it sits there and gets cold....so you can show it off to your Facebook friends or THP!

:rofl:

You almost HAVE to be drunk to take 90 minutes to prepare a sandwich.....and then post pictures of it while it sits there and gets cold....so you can show it off to your Facebook friends or THP!

It may seem that way, but pictorial evidence is crucial, otherwise it's just a manifestation of chili-induced hallucinations! :rofl:

It could also be attributed to the desire to show off food that looks supposedly delicious, is completely unheart healthy and the distinct lack of a REAL life and nothing better to do while drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back