• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest July?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if the theme is blackened...I might have heat, and eye candy for the plating...pulled from the garden this week. One Black Naga, and a fistfull of Congo Black pods:

486446_3191690524992_162299615_n.jpg

Do we have a gameplan yet??? I really want to get in a TD before I birth this baby. Babies are total Throwdown blockers.

Anyone down for best food photography?

Cook anything! Best pic wins! We never taste these so it's really a pic/ingredients contest already... so what about just the pic this time. Go all artsy fartsy, depth of field, soft focus... just an idea. Capture the moment. Can even be on the cooking, a sizzling steak, flames.

I understand those with camera phones are going to say no but there's always some that will say no to all of these.

I kinda like that idea. It is summer for us in North America/Europe and winter down under. That way everyone gets a go... I have a crappy point and click but it's all in good fun.

blue waffle is not a act! i do believe the awful waffle is the same as the big boy platter or the alabama slamer,lol.

look up blue waffle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back