• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest July?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro SPAM. Hawaiins eat alot of it so this could be incorporated. Plus there are so many varieties of SPAM. Also it is a Monty Python skit, who could ask for anything more!

Other than blueberries, which is a stretch, there are not many things in nature that we eat that are blue.

Good point, but there are a lot of things that can be done with blueberries. It's the 4th of freakin July we should do something patriotic!!

You can mix your Spam with blueberries :dance:

I'm still into blue food, too....

:lol: You already said no blueberries, which only leaves blue corn and blue potatoes, and the veins in bleu cheese. So I guess you want to see 30 entries of cheesy potatoes and blue cornbread? And where the hell is everyone supposed to get the ingredients?

geeme

:high:

OUR THP loves aussies, frenchies, chillies.... wait, that didn't quite work. You get the idea!

And Oz, France, and Chile are all red, white, and blue too ;)

:lol: You already said no blueberries, which only leaves blue corn and blue potatoes, and the veins in bleu cheese. So I guess you want to see 30 entries of cheesy potatoes and blue cornbread? And where the hell is everyone supposed to get the ingredients?

geeme

:high:
What I mean is making something blue (or whatever color) that isn't normally blue.

More news this evening...
A slight increase in demand for Blue Food Coloring. Experts say an Individual in Ohio is the cause.
When asked for an interview, she only growled two words, "bluuue food."

So if everything is blue then it just levels the field and you vote for the one you would eat if not blue so being blue makes no sense since you vote if not blue, geeme, you blue yet? :tear:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back