• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest July?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photography could be fun.

Time to bust out the Hasselblad medium format camera, manfrotto tripod, remote flash guns, reflective umbrellas and find myself an assistant...:D

insect-cake.jpg

I have a winner already...

What the Hail is that? Bugcake? hahahahahahah not sure you will get many votes, but you never know! hahahahahahha

He's a real shutterbug

wah wah

i'd help ya DTS... too bad you're so far; i don't really have a desire to pull my speedgraphic out of storage, and hunt down my portable studio :P

but i doooo have a nice digital slr handy ^_^ too scurrrrrred to play with a 70 year old camera though

120mm with f32 kicks A$$ though....

Depending upon a number of factors, that 70-year-old camera probably takes better pics than any digital they make today. Pull it out, and give it a whirl!

Been pondering the meaning of life.... I mean, what it would take to ensure my pics don't turn out too dark with the camera I have. I already use external lights AND the flash, but some pics STILL turn out dark. I am beginning to think that whatever it takes will likely create a fire hazard....

COOL!

:rofl:

Also, Yummy - your dad could have been an actor. Really distinct features. If I were making a Western and needed a guy to play the "hardened rancher who goes after the villain who murdered his family" I'd cast your pops.

awesome photo sounds good for July,

and I like the idea of a 3-way in August.

breakfast-lunch-dinner
soup-salad-roll
appetizer-main dish-dessert
north america-south america-antarctica
eurasia-africa- antarctica
red-white-blue
air-land-sea

Actually, a 3-way would be good for September also. December's nice for a 3-way, too. Any other months work for a 3-way?

edit- just saw yumyum's pics........

......I'm toast.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back