beer My Homebrews

Hah! Small world. My buddy Rich T. has been working with several of the Homebrew clubs since he moved to Florida and he was a steward at this event.  Congrats on the hardware.

1bbl system I assembled

m53zZPH.jpg

we just got a huge fucking addition today for it

completely free

if i wasnt eating some fungusly looking things right now that I have the smallest amout of leftovers from which came from a certain guy I know, i would post them up

BTW that certain guy needs to PM me

once we get our new stand hooked up, its gonna look even sweeter

got delivered yesterday, stand for the 2 heat exchangers, oxygen tank, control box, its fucking cool as shit

Dude, did Mike give you some of the Lemon Drop Sauce he made? If he did try using it in a Corona style beer, it was fantastic! I'm going to enjoy yours tonight.

HTH was kind enough to pass off to me a bottle of his award winning American Pale Ale and I can see why he won with it. Super hoppy with just the right amount of carbonation. It was a real pleasure to enjoy your brew brother. Makes me want to get back to it :) and it went really well with the pulled pork tacos. 

Cheers,
RM

I brewed a 12 gallon watermelon wheat today. I'm in a competition of 16 brewers going head to head. One against one.

Let's do this..

Awesome, RM. I'm glad you liked it. Lovin your sauces. And yes, Mike gave me the lemon drop sauce. It's delicious! His wine is solid too.

Sweet rig, Flomaster. I'm jealous. I am just working with a 10gal kettle and picinic cooler.

Back