• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest New Year's TD Ideas

So, when do we get another clue as to the official rules (just a clue)

In 22 pages, I've forgotten that we have a throwdown coming up this weekend!

Pizza.............................. :cool: .......................when does this officially start, (prep, oven, slice ?)

I'd hate to make a cheezy mistake...

Greg

THP will post "Begin!" some time on Friday, 1/6, and start the official thread at that time. Looking forward to seeing what you bring!

Hmmmmm....we used to have the basic rules at the top of each page. Did that get lost in the shuffle when the forum re-launched?

first full weekend of the month
cooking starts on Friday, ends on Sunday, voting follows Mon/Tues for 48 hours
must follow the posted rules of whatever is being cooked for that month, rules will be posted Friday with the "begin!"
PoL (Proof of life) is a small amount of money that must be photographed with your ingredients or plating picture to prove you made it on that weekend and not 3 months ago

after that....cook, eat, drink, and be merry!

Yes they changed the placement.

Is it gone or just moved?

edit for (bitchy sounding comment)...sorry...I'm tired

Lookin forward to this one. Mine may not be judged the "best"...but by dog, it'll be the damned hottest. Oh, what wicked plans I have.

Hmmmmm....we used to have the basic rules at the top of each page. Did that get lost in the shuffle when the forum re-launched?

first full weekend of the month
cooking starts on Friday, ends on Sunday, voting follows Mon/Tues for 48 hours
must follow the posted rules of whatever is being cooked for that month, rules will be posted Friday with the "begin!"
PoL (Proof of life) is a small amount of money that must be photographed with your ingredients or plating picture to prove you made it on that weekend and not 3 months ago

after that....cook, eat, drink, and be merry!

Thanks for the info:

Greg

i might not even be able to do this

im still, after 25 days, waiting on my furniture and everything I own from New York

which includes all of my cooking things

i was expecting all of it December 16th...

Uh oh Geeme, I think SL is trying to get your job! :lol:

NO WAY! I already have 4 jobs... not even counting domestic goddess......

i might not even be able to do this

im still, after 25 days, waiting on my furniture and everything I own from New York

which includes all of my cooking things

i was expecting all of it December 16th...

Boooooooooooo!

You have full access to a brewery and restaurant that is not serving customers. They have plenty o' cooking things.

That wouldnt be fair to the rest of you.

I COULD get our owner/exec chef to make my ceviche pizza for me, considering thats what hes most famous for

and then just post it as my own....

hmmmm

Back