• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest New Year's TD Ideas

I want to revive the smack talk. I have revised my thinking and have come up with what I believe is the road map of destruction. I am soo winning this. Oh yes, it will be mine.

That's a cute thought, JT...but the sheer volume of WIN I'm about to cast upon THP shall color the skies black as the earth explodes upward to meet the sun in celebration of my pizza.

My camera won't do...one frame at a time cannot possibly capture all the WIN. I feel a video teaser/prep coming.

Kiddie talk. I'm gonna write a whole new Volume on FAIL! WIN! Everyone is going down! with me! There can be only one... Jay T.

Do it. I am. And Sum, no amount of banana leaves will cover up the amount of fail coming out of SoFlo this weekend. I am going to make a pizza so EPIC that people will be telling their grandkids about it. Hell TedtheFireBreathingIdiot will have something new to talk about with his FB buddies. PMD will come back just to sing my praises. Fugedaboudit.

Abomination (from Latin abominare, "to deprecate as an ill omen") is an English term used to translate the Biblical Hebrew terms shiqquwts ("shiqqûts") and sheqets, which are derived from shâqats, or the terms תֹּועֵבָה, tōʻēḇā or to'e'va (noun) or ta'ev (verb). An abomination in English is that which is exceptionally loathsome, hateful, sinful, wicked, or vile.

Excellent.

You'll eat those words one day Mighty J... when we're fishing in the Keys and a Silly Band slips off my beer and pokes you in the eye.

Back