• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest October ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot lie - I rarely drink more than half a beer. Well, I rarely drink beer, so that should come as no surprise!
It's easy - just put some of the super-sticky cling wrap on it, and it's fine the next day.

You CANNOT BE SERIOUS. Do you think ANYONE here will EVER need that advice??? :rofl:

It's easy - just put some of the super-sticky cling wrap on it, and it's fine the next day.

dear

mother

of

god

facepalm20collage203.jpg

Hello all…

Sorry I’ve been away but a couple of days after the Sept TD I had a Heart attack.. Really..:mouthonfire:

Just got out of the hospital a week ago and have been recovering..

I started back to work this last Monday.

So I won’t be in the Oct. TD.

BTW, I was waxing nostalgic and went back and viewed the Sept. TD entries again to see if I could pick up some pointers from the winner Sum…

Not that it matters now…..However…

Unless I missed something I see he posted two teasers pics and two official entry pic’s…

Again I might have missed something earlier but in those 4 pic’s I didn’t see any POL..

Just wondering if anyone else caught that….

Well good luck to everyone this weekend and I hope to be back by Nov….

Have fun all

V

Sumbits had it in there, page 8. post #142, ingredients picture.

I got called out for not having PoL in mine, had to go back and edit. With everyone watching like hawks, something like that wouldn't slip by. :)

Glad to have you back around here, Vullture. Bummer 'bout the heart, hope it wasn't from the TD! :cool:

Welcome back Vultture, glad you are okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back