• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Oktoberfest Throwdown

omgwut.jpg

main course.

What's Grand Final?

Whatever it is, it sounds like it's a good thing April will be cooking this coming weekend! :lol:

It's like the super bowl for our footy, AFL = Australian Football League and NRL = National Rugby League, 2 Grand Final competitions in one weekend Oh my goodness I am gonna get soooo smashed :)

HILARIOUS!!!

That's almost as funny as my hot-pocket presentation:

Couldn't afford to feed the wedding guests anything else??? :lol: And should I ask what the heck inspired that?

PS - this was actually the third - the others were, well, let's just say equally as hilarious...

Couldn't afford to feed the wedding guests anything else??? :lol: And should I ask what the heck inspired that?

PS - this was actually the third "venus" - the others were, well, let's just say equally as hilarious...

I'd SO enter that in the T-down.....:clap:

As for my photo....it was a slow night in the Drunken Chef....;)

I'd SO enter that in the T-down.....:clap:

As for my photo....it was a slow night in the Drunken Chef....;)

Well, let's say I'm considering changing ingredients, making "additions", or changing to something else entirely. Regardless, if that's the main dish (aw, you didn't weigh in on that one), I still haven't come up with an app. Unless one of the additions is the app.... hmmm.

Your photo - must have been a REAL slow night on the drunken chef ... I've seen some of your postings!

Well... true! :lol: But your two cents on these? Regardless, kind of made the other half of the entry a bit of a puzzle to ponder.

And thanks.

Re-read that third sentence and tell me that's not hilarious....:lol:

As for your question....I'd say it'd make a really nice side item on a larger plate. :)

Bad Paulky - bad! (No surprise there.... we are neighbors, in a manner of speaking!) :lol:
On the same cellblock, nearby rubber rooms, split personalities, figment of one's imagination...?

Non inquiring minds intend to drink up and hopefully forget this silliness!

Okay, PKY, gotta admit that one kind of caught me off guard a bit. Then the brain kicked in and got it....
:rofl: ...at myself! Think I need to call it a night.

G

Back