• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

I'm glad the seeds got there the second time. This was a learning experiment on shipping seeds over seas since I have never done it before. So far I have had 2 successful deliveries and one failed delivery. The first one was sent in a bubble envelope and I declared the contents on a customs form, and trying to be honest I claimed pepper seeds. This one never made it to its destination. Since then I have successfully sent seeds to Germany and Italy by sending them in a standard size greeting card. The seeds were sandwiched between 2 thin pieces of bubble wrap and placed inside the card. The contents of the card did not have to be declared and the shipping was MUCH less expensive than the bubble envelope.

I got the greeting card idea from Butch-T as that is how he sent me some seeds just after the new year. I'm guessing he was just using up his extra Christmas cards. Plus it only needed one stamp instead of several.

Best wishes on your grow Roberto!

I was really happy with that aji omnicolor last year. It is a beautiful plant and the pods had a nice kick to them... for an ornamental they were pretty tasty! They are included in my grow again this year.

Guitarman said:
A big big thank you to my buddy Tom (cloudhand) for this AMAZING selection of rare seeds!!!

He had to send it twice cause the first batch got lost or confiscated, and i want to thank him so much for all his efforts!!!

Well, i was saving my 2000th post for something cool, maybe a contest or something, then i figured what better way to celebrate my 2000th post than by giving thanks :D

I have had two recent deaths in the family :( and while i was feeling especially down and had a funeral to go to that week, Hogleg cheered me up by sending me some of his Fresh Pubes (seriously he grows great Manzanos and Rocotos)

made some lame pizza Awesome :)

made some lame tacos great :)

pic of a couple of the pods   :dance:

:onfire:
Thanks again Hogleg    you rock brother !!!

Pepper People Are The Best !

Bonus sunset Pics :)

Free Ecuadorian Sweet Rocoto seeds to the first person who can tell me what pier this is :)

:cheers:

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper 

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
Well, i was saving my 2000th post for something cool, maybe a contest or something, then i figured what better way to celebrate my 2000th post than by giving thanks :D

I have had two recent deaths in the family :( and while i was feeling especially down and had a funeral to go to that week, Hogleg cheered me up by sending me some of his Fresh Pubes (seriously he grows great Manzanos and Rocotos)

Free Ecuadorian Sweet Rocoto seeds to the first person who can tell me what pier this is :)

Nice pie man.

Is it the Santa Monica Pier?

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:

Hmmm...Crystal Pier?

Well I just received a package from New York. It contained all sorts of pepper goodies. I bought an extreme membership and The Boss sent sent me 7 bottles of hot sauce, 2 bottles of BBQ sauce and a jar of salsa. I can't wait to try this stuff out. This guy is the Best !! Thanks so much.

Just goes to show you Pepper People Really Are The Best !!!

IMG_1193.JPG

someguy said:
Well I just received a package from New York. It contained all sorts of pepper goodies. I bought an extreme membership and The Boss sent sent me 7 bottles of hot sauce, 2 bottles of BBQ sauce and a jar of salsa. I can't wait to try this stuff out. This guy is the Best !! Thanks so much.

Just goes to show you Pepper People Really Are The Best !!!

IMG_1193.JPG
Pepper people are indeed the best Someguy! Thank you so very much for those Aji Pacay seeds you sent! I have 3 very well cared for plants now thanks to you, that I couldn't have got anywhere else.

The Hot Pepper said:
Wow next day delivery to Kansas with Priority amazing. Post up food with em. ;)

I can't believe that it made it to Cornfield County so fast. I will probably use the sauce on some ribs this weekend. Thanks Again.
Thegreenchilemonster said:
Pepper people are indeed the best Someguy! Thank you so very much for those Aji Pacay seeds you sent! I have 3 very well cared for plants now thanks to you, that I couldn't have got anywhere else.

You're welcome. I'm glad that you could use the seeds and that they germinated for you. Hope you have a great growing season.

Recently got a care package from GIP, and I wish that I had a camera to share everything I recieved.  

The Short list:
About 10 different varieties in seeds
Bhut powder
Aji Smoked Salts
3 Variety of dried peppers
3 types of Jellies

In another packaged I received about 15oz of sauce. 

I am incredibly thankful.  I had a really rough week, and had to do some rough things at work (terminations).   This really lightened my mood and made me feel better. 

PPATB 

Back