• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

pet lovers

We like our critters here in NC too........

CaseyShiningrock008.jpg

I just googled on chows and guess my dads neighbors chow is not purebread or a horse of a chow...hes big black and nasty lol
loves his owners but hates everyone else...the owners dont treat him in ill ways im friends with them....thats why I was asking but I think I awnsered my own question lol

Canuk Pepperhead said:
hmmm A chow is a chinese fighting dog with a purple toung???

Fighting dog? Naaa, but they can hold their own against almost anything. They are one of the oldest breeds of dogs. They were used in Japan and China to guard the Emperors. In China, they also went on bear hunts.

ChromeDome said:
We have a 11wk old Parson Russell Terrier

Things must be lively at your house!

Last year around this time I went to the pound and adopted two kitties. They weren't kittens, 5 and 7 months old, but it had been 15 years since I'd had a young cat in the house. You just forget how active they are!

well I have this one pet peeve...my neighbor had my dogs sister..They to me never took proper care of her and one day she dissapeared..They said she ran away..She said bella was too hyper.. lol my dog was the domanint one of the 2..I would have adopted and moved to a bigger place if I knew she was going to ditch the dog....I have one pic of them together..the one with the coller is my angel the other one is bella her sister...to this day im still pissed on that and I dont talk to my neighbor anymore for being so ignorant

angelandbella.jpg

that sucks about the dog! people can be really stupid at times. maybe for their next pet, you could give them one of these. :lol:

IMG_3825s.jpg

Heres my dog alongside my sisters rodent a few years ago when I was there for xmas.

This is their "I didn't steal the Ham" look... These two quadrupeds teamed up over the w/end and flogged a lot of food but never got caught in the act. One distracted , the other pilfered.

Back