• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Pet picture thread!

... ive found that if properly trained, pitbulls are extremely sweet and need lots of love to maintain. she can literally spend hours trying to lick your face.she bugs the hell out of me.
I have 2 both are rescues (blue) male and a (pink nose)female They are very very sweet and I would never get anyother dog - my wife on the other hand prefers English Bulldogs - I hear ya on the licking the female is all up in my bidness

Here we have "Snoozle" our trusty guard cat, who took over a tote intended an Earth Box.
IMG_0781.jpg

...comfortably earning his keep by making sure my pepper patch free of those pesky chipmunks and squirrels.

Amazingly, he does his best work with his eyes closed...
IMG_0786.jpg

I think he lulls the little varmints into a false notion of safety.
IMG_0785.jpg

I left for about 1/2 hr, nobody home, but left the doors unlocked.

6lT2M.jpg

That is what I came home to. Apparently somebody snuck into my house and put my dog in a tutu...

Here are my three "girls".
The four legged one just turned 4 months!!! :scared:
She is amazing with my daughters, however even at 4 months she is SOO protective over the family!!
In public she loved kids and women, but heaven help any man that tries to walkup to me!!

* in fact in the picture I couldn't get her to look at me because there was a man walking just outside the fence 50 meters away!

bigdog.jpg

ha. thats about how my lab is. she has severe separation anxiety,lol.

Our dog gets separation anxiety SO bad! I am HOPING that she grows out of it!

My cat, Luna,Siamese seal point, guarding the deck and pepper plants, about 3 years old now. Great cat.

img0607ye.jpg

Ghosty... :)

The dogs had themselves an Easter Egg hunt yesterday, filled with Beggin Strips.

Fiona, the Pitt Bull / Rottweiler mix

IMG957165.jpg

And Ceasar the Maltese

IMG953225.jpg

The best of friends

IMG950221.jpg

Somebody a little spoiled?

0129121400.jpg

@Coheed .....Fiona is shaded just like my dog hambone.
He is red nose / boxer although his sister is black and tan and the vet thinks she is part Rottie.

@Coheed .....Fiona is shaded just like my dog hambone.
He is red nose / boxer although his sister is black and tan and the vet thinks she is part Rottie.

Her mother is full blooded Rott and her dad is a solid tan pit, not sure how she came out brindle, must be a recessive gene in there somewhere

Back