• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Proud Marine Dad's organic grow 2014

Here's my Glog for this season. I don't grow a lot of peppers and usually have 10-12 plants each season.
I received some seeds from a good member here San Patricio who was kind enough to share his seeds with me. Thanks my friend.
I planted the super hots near the end of January as I put the lights on them for the first time February 1st.
I am using the old shop light with standard T12 6500k lights in them about 2" above the plants.

The super hots are: Chocolate Bhut, Chocolate Hab, Datil, Red Habanero and SB7J.
This is them on 3-16-14. The Datil's are runts so far. Is that common?

good to see i am not the only person who uses buckets to grow in, i am using mop buckets i picked up at the dollar store for $1.25 each lol. it was easier and more cost effective then the 5 gallon pots that almost every store wanted 25 bucks for.  your plants look good. 

Thanks MP. Our weather is mild a lot of the time so I don't get the explosive growth here that some of the people on the forum have in other parts of the country.

Back