• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Proud Marine Dad's organic grow 2014

Here's my Glog for this season. I don't grow a lot of peppers and usually have 10-12 plants each season.
I received some seeds from a good member here San Patricio who was kind enough to share his seeds with me. Thanks my friend.
I planted the super hots near the end of January as I put the lights on them for the first time February 1st.
I am using the old shop light with standard T12 6500k lights in them about 2" above the plants.

The super hots are: Chocolate Bhut, Chocolate Hab, Datil, Red Habanero and SB7J.
This is them on 3-16-14. The Datil's are runts so far. Is that common?

Lookin good pmd. We have a similiar setup and about the same progress. Ima keep my eye on your glog. I am further north than you and tomarrow is lookin like its gonna be pretty cold in the low 60's but it shoild be back up in the 80's by the weekend *fingers crossed*

Back when I was a teenager (well more than 20 years ago), that blue bucketed stuff would be worth about a K per plant. Now that it is legal, is it worth more or less?

Totally off topic of the peppers and more on a more technical note, has there been any complications in Calif between a the Medical card and the RKBA? As we get ready to put it on the ballot in Ohio in the next couple of years, it is an issue that has crossed my mind.

hey if its legal where you are then its legal, it is not here, and i dont care for the crap anyway. but all the power to anyone who does

Jeff H said:
Back when I was a teenager (well more than 20 years ago), that blue bucketed stuff would be worth about a K per plant. Now that it is legal, is it worth more or less?

Totally off topic of the peppers and more on a more technical note, has there been any complications in Calif between a the Medical card and the RKBA? As we get ready to put it on the ballot in Ohio in the next couple of years, it is an issue that has crossed my mind.
I don't even know what the RKBA is. :rofl:
Price depends on the yield Jeff. The clubs around here sell it for $50-55 an 1/8 oz so it is pricey.

Proud Marine Dad said:
Nobody even noticed the Comfrey in the ground? lol
lol nope, hard to tell in the pictures though. even the big blue buckets are hard to see, i had to zoom in just to see if it was what i thought it was lol

Well it's good to see ONE of your container plants seems to be thriving in your cool temps. Hopefully your weather starts to warm up and your peppers can put all the care you've given them to good use. I bet it won't take many days of warm weather before your peppers start to really take off!

MORE PICS!

edit for clarity: By "ONE of your container plants", I mean all of your cannabis - not just one container in general.

Back