• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Register for the February Throwdown

What do you want to cook? Pick that region!

• Arizona Cardinals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carolina Panthers (North and South)

• Chicago Bears

• Cleveland Browns

• Dallas Cowboys

• Denver Broncos

• Detroit Lions

• Jacksonville Jaguars

• Minnesota Vikings

• New York Giants (NYC)

• Oakland Raiders

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Los Angeles Chargers

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Total voters
This is the cancer that goes onto a shitcago dog. 

iuYXy3h.jpg

What makes it so bad? I don't mind relish once in awhile, but I have heard from multiple people that Chitown dogs suck for that reason. With lettuce and tomato too?

I don't think Chicago dogs are bad. Just like a NY way better.
The Hot Pepper said:

There's a few well known places. Rendezvous uses Greek spices, Neely's Interstate, I went there before they had that show on Food Network. There's one more famous one. Yeah Memphis ribs r good.
I had Rendezvous. It was like 15yrs ago though. Need to go back to Memphis :)
grantmichaels said:
I'll have the Hattie B's ...

Didn't seem very hipster to me. We went there 2 years ago. While in Nashville for a swim meet. The what the cluck or whatever they call their hottest was pretty good. Nice heat but not unbearable. The regular hot tasted better though.

Scoville DeVille said:
What makes it so bad? I don't mind relish once in awhile, but I have heard from multiple people that Chitown dogs suck for that reason. With lettuce and tomato too?

Right before PIC1 left this (THP) world ... he was sharing some nice-lookin' Chi dogs ...

Ozzy2001 said:
Didn't seem very hipster to me. We went there 2 years ago. While in Nashville for a swim meet. The what the cluck or whatever they call their hottest was pretty good. Nice heat but not unbearable. The regular hot tasted better though.

Yeah. At a place like that, when so iconic, you just order the version that makes up the bulk of it ...

"I'll have a hot chicken sandwich, as it comes." ...

Wisdom of the crowds and all ...

Grass Snake said:

Pickled Jalapeños

I have some homemade ones ready for the TD!

The Hot Pepper said:
Looks great man for real!

Thanks!

Scoville DeVille said:
That looks so good it hurts. For real.

I will point to the area on the doll where it hurts if you want me to.

My stomach hurts right now. I made it too tasty, now I'm paying for it. My lips are also still a little tingly. And my butthole might sting a bit tomorrow morning...
     If this chicken makes you hurt somewhere else, you're doing it wrong :rofl: :rofl:

Back