• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

SANARDA'S GROW LOG. LAST HARVEST MAYBE. AND STEELERNATION!!

Thank you and Yeah but they weren't fully ripe. Some weren't ripe at all. I'm so impatient. I ate (in order of hotness) Thai hot dragon hybrid (as it was labeled but it looks like a Thai banana something), cayenne, fatalli, yellow devils tongue, unripe bhut, unripe 7 pot which was still HOTTTTT. Plus some others that I received from 2 generous and wonderful people on here.

Enjoyed the video! You were complaining about your camera, but I think it focuses a lot better than mine! I love how excited you got when you found pods you weren't expecting. I do the same thing! So were those cicadas I was hearing in the background? It reminds me of where I grew up. Those things could really make some noise, especially at night.

Yup cicadas and they are loud. I do get so excited because not only is it my first year growing peppers,which I love love love, its my first year growing anything at all ever. So they really are my babies. Your vids are great btw. About to head over to your glog

Nice Glog Pia! It looks like your doing alright for your first grow. I'm in my first year too. I cant wait for some podage :) Were do you live Pia? Because I notice you have some babies there but I would of thought you'd be coming to the end of your season.

Hey Lava. I'm in New Jersey and I am just now getting ripe pods. I haven't had enough ripe pods to even have a mini harvest. I have 16 different plants so I wont have a big harvest anyway. We are in middle August so it's not the end yet. Hopefully it will be closer to December if it doesn't get too cold early so a few more months to go

Great vid Pia. :dance:
Yu crack me up with your enthusiasm. :drooling:
You love your peppers and it shows. :woohoo:

Now got out there and pull that dollar weed out of your garden. It is stealing precious space from your babies ;)

Great vid Pia. :dance:
Yu crack me up with your enthusiasm. :drooling:
You love your peppers and it shows. :woohoo:

Now got out there and pull that dollar weed out of your garden. It is stealing precious space from your babies ;)

Yessss Sir!!!!!! Done and done!!! Hhahhaaaa

Well, well, well, look what we have here....nice work and a happy belated 21st to your daughter. This is the year you ladies seem to stop aging right? 21 for life!.......that fish hydrolysate will do wonders. I buried whole fish in two of my 18 gal. Buckets and those plants are projectile vomiting pods all over the place. Good luck with the rest of your season. KUTGF

David Sent me some great pods I had the morouga earlier today. The heat was whoooooowwwwwwww. Sent me running to the kitchen for some ice. It heated my lips and tongue up like no other pod. Great flavor. It was sweet. I ate the Butch T yesterday and the Yellow brain strain that had started to get soft. The YBS wasnt that hot at all but it tasted great. The Butch T tasted good and was waaayyyyy hot. I eat the pods with food. Im not a big girl yet. :P :dance: :fireball:

Hilarious. Ill try some if you do. How about that. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Be careful what you dare me to do, especially if it involves you tasting some too! Can't watch the vid right now...slow internet and my boy is watching youtube. Will try to come back tomorrow and check it out!

I bet Shane is going to talk you into doing a whole pod video!

Paul the only way he could do that is if he paid me and there were no restrictions on cooling my mouth down. Ahahahaaaaa

Back