• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

SANARDA'S GROW LOG. LAST HARVEST MAYBE. AND STEELERNATION!!

Thanks Bodeen. I can't wait to harvest some hotties.

Hey Shane. Glad you checked me out. I hope the weather holds up too because I have little babies that need to mature

Awesome looking harvest!!! You are quite the grower!!! Well done and nice videos!!! :party:

On the yellow 7 pod it looks like a bit of sun scald to me, nothing to worry about there, it just makes the pod look a bit different is all. A few of my pods have that as well. As far as the fataliis i could be the same thing, (not really positive though). But I can promise you it's nothing to worry about! It could also be the fact that they are starting to over ripen? But they are fine to eat! DONT eat the pod with the hole in it!!! Something was chewing on it! You never know if it could have layed eggs inside it or what not. Not trying to scare ya! I'd just toss it if I were you.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I knew not to eat it :rofl: :rofl: Thats just gross :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for the diagnosis because I wanted to send them out but didnt know if I should. I cannot wait for next year so I can plant 20 more plants. I found a baby Trinidad It is the cutest lil thing :onfire: :dance:

Congrats Pia!

+1 to Mega's sunburn theory. They'll get some dark patches here and there where the sun beats on them a little. Your Yellow 7 looks like it may have been resting up against a branch and got some rub going on. None of that is anything to worry about...NOW EAT THEM ALL! Start with a video of you eating all 4 bhuts back to back! :rofl:

Thanks Shane. And that would be a negative to the four bhut. I would like to live to eat another pod on another day. You should see me attempting to eat on lil ole piece without having convulsions. ahahaaaaaa I trying to build my tolerance. I am also studying up on making my pods bigger. My yellow 7 pod looks NOTHINGGG like Matt's. Ugh

Just got a chance to make it through your glog. Very nice. I too am first-time grower, so I feel your pain in some of the plant losses. I lost three healthy-appearing plants over the course of as many days. Still don't know why they died, suspecting some sort of root rot.

Anyway, congrats on your harvests! Looking great!

big congrats on the first harvest!! looks like its bringing the heat!!

Thanks Britton!! Have you been in hiding?? Good to hear from you. :dance:

Nice pods Sanarda! realy nice!

Thanks so much. I still have lots of baby pods that need to become big hot meanies :rofl:

Those are some nice looking pods. Congrats on the first harvest!!!!

Thanks Bodeen I feel like its been a long time coming and still a long way to go but I am thoroughly enjoying the ride. :party:

Well done Sanarda! Looking good :)

Thanks Nee. Your just kidding started. woohooooo Will be following along attentively :rofl: :onfire:

Just got a chance to make it through your glog. Very nice. I too am first-time grower, so I feel your pain in some of the plant losses. I lost three healthy-appearing plants over the course of as many days. Still don't know why they died, suspecting some sort of root rot.

Anyway, congrats on your harvests! Looking great!

Thanks Doc. The beginning was so rough, but the guys and gals here helped me save the rest. I feel fortunate that I grew 16 out of the original 22. We will do much better next season. I am almost positive I had root issues due to the super wet weather we had here in March and April. I should have just put them in the ground instead of trying to manage them in the pots in potting soil.

Back