• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Seafood Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since this is a SEAFOOD throwdown on THP, I started lookin through the entries for the best example of both, seafood and hot peppers. Lots of great fish, shrimp and crab dishes, but where's the SEAFOOD entry and where's the HEAT? Then came Paulky. Now there's some SEAFOOD baby! And HEAT, let's see - there's PF's Fatalii powder everywhere, diced habaneros, 7 Pod and don't forget Old Bay. Old Bay makes any and all seafood good! :)

Paul, you really outdid yourself this time. Well done! :woohoo:

Thank you!!

....and thank you for everyone that's voted for my entry! :clap:

I just wish I hadn't been so backed into a corner time-wise. The unexpected Navy obligation chewed up my entire Friday, Saturday, and most of Sunday. I took over 100 photos, but the cooking and plate prep took a while, and I was hurried to pick out only a few before the deadline to allow them time to upload to Photobucket. My description was written in 3 minutes and left out several key points. For example, I completely left out the details about the scallops (which were by far the best part of the entire plate).

My kids are STILL thanking me!! :lol:

Well, that's good that the kids liked it.

And I knew Paul was in a huge hurry because something else was missing from the pics. ;)

:beer:

But I'm pretty confident it was part of the equation though. :lol:

Sum v. Paulky

Gets your votes in guys. This is a good fight!

:onfire:

:rofl: Now I don't want the stuffed mushrooms.

I would have said one of the SoFlo Posse, but I am pissed at them at the moment. Promise promises about Manatee steaks and nothing but disappointment. Boooooooooo. :lol:

13-12 and it ends mid-day tomorrow. Get your vote in!!!

If I could vote again it would be for you Paulie. That spread was amazing. :clap:

Ayuh, me too. Paulie, you was definitely my second choice but I had to go for the boss cause I didn't want him to feel left out.... :rofl:

Nah, seriously boss, looks like it would have tasted amazing! Had to cast for what my stomach was calling for........

I would have said one of the SoFlo Posse, but I am pissed at them at the moment. Promise promises about Manatee steaks and nothing but disappointment. Boooooooooo. :lol:

Trust me, I'm pissed at myself for the manatee FAIL!!! I tried to at least carve off one of it's fins for soup, but it wouldn't hold still. Damn thing!

Ayuh, me too. Paulie, you was definitely my second choice but I had to go for the boss cause I didn't want him to feel left out.... :rofl:

Nah, seriously boss, looks like it would have tasted amazing! Had to cast for what my stomach was calling for........

Thanks, Gas!

...but who can argue with that salmon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back