• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Solstice Molé 2016

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
Also, good use of the f x RS powder. You like?
Hell yes I like it. I put that sheeeit on ever'thang! (nod to TB right there). I only added enough to bring the heat level up ro snuff. About 2tsp. BOOM!

I wish I could feed all of you some of my Mole. It's so friggen good, and has healing powers. Exactly what it heals, I haven't found out yet but it heals somethin'.

If any of you are serious about making this, and have any questions, please let me know. I will even give you my phoane number to help you WHILE you're making it. Just lemme know. Seriouslsly.

About six and a half hours.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 71
yea, but we can only burn those at night so you should be in luck! People around here get really pissy when they see the tall columns of billowing black smoke. Something about pristine air or some shit. Sissies!
ps- toMato...you coming to the campout in September?

salsalady said:
yea, but we can only burn those at night so you should be in luck! People around here get really pissy when they see the tall columns of billowing black smoke. Something about pristine air or some shit. Sissies!
ps- toMato...you coming to the campout in September?
I might. It depends on the date. I'm might be in Norway the first week of September. I'd love to go camping with all you guys.

Sept 8-10, but as far as you know, I sent that info to you in a PM so as to not hijack Scovies mole thread! ;) :lol:

salsalady said:
Time to Prep the chicken-
attachicon.gif
IMG_5656.JPG
OK, prep work done!
attachicon.gif
IMG_5657.JPG

Just kidding!  I have to take out the tendon, that white bit that's in the chicken tenders.  I don't know why, but it grosses me out!  To remove the tendon, grip it with the thumb nail and using a sturdy fork, work the fork down the tendon.  You have to have a strong grip for this method.  Option 2 is to pinch the tendon onto a flat surface with a glass, then work the fork down the tendon.  Make sure to give the scraps to a deserving Kreecher. 
attachicon.gif
IMG_5658.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_5659.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_5660.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_5661.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_5662.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_5664.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_5666.JPG
Nice ;)

Hybrid Mode 01 said:

lol Yeah, 6.5 hours to the trailhead. Then you have to get on one of those crazy death-busses like they have in Guatemala. But that will only get you as far as the tauntaun rental office (have a light saber on hand just in case). 
     Make sure you bring hhwiskey and wine!  :rofl:

Fify~

Back