• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

spongey's 2012 grow

well, so far a couple plants are still producing pods! and the rest are still growing and my seedlings are plugging away for being outside here in San Diego.
my douglah that i have at my office
IMAG0748.jpg

Devils tongue red has 10+pods on in now blooms still coming in
IMG_3072.jpg

Brain strain DWC
IMG_3071.jpg

Douglah DWC
IMG_3070.jpg

Choc Bhut, still waiting on my fist pod
IMG_3068.jpg

Choc hab i pruned its roots and re potted it so hopefully it takes off once it warms up a little.
IMG_3065.jpg

here is my mystery plant, gotten 30pods so far and more coming
IMG_3061.jpg

here are the seedlings, carmen, 7pot white, fatalii, choc scorp, choc hab X Red hab, naga morich.
IMG_3066.jpg

i will update from time to time hopefully this will be pics of tons of pods come spring time!

Eric

i love this camera! if you go the "photo album" i posted a link to my phobucket page with a bunch of rose pics i took last weekend

Holy cow..... I am jealy Eric. Nice plants and pods and your camera ROCKS. The pictures almost look like I could touch the plants..... WOW!!!!

ok, was checking the PPM/PH on the brain strain, the roots are getting HUGE! so AWESOME!!!
before(about 1.5 months ago mabe)
IMG_3119.jpg

tonight
IMAG0075.jpg

i will be updating all the kids this weekend

Great update pics, Spongey - your plants are really starting to produce for you!
Keep up the good work! The hydro things seems to be really working for you, bro.
Can't wait to see your update!

the wind here is gnarly today so it was tough to get good pics but here are a few, i will update more tomorrow
here are all the kids inside out of the wind. purple bhuts, choc bhutXyellow 7, moruga blend, black pearl, douglahXmoruga, naga jolokia, fatalii
DSC_0006-1-1.jpg

choc hab X red hab
DSC_0011.jpg

mystery pod growing like crazy after hacking it back
DSC_0019.jpg

carmen
DSC_0018.jpg

choc bhut growing after a cut back
DSC_0014.jpg

devils tongue after a cut back
DSC_0017.jpg

here is the biggest plant i have the brain strain
DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

3 ripening pods, i know the winter pods are smaller but these little guys pack a PUNCH!!!! cant wait to see the bigger gnarlier version in a couple months
DSC_0010.jpg

thank you more to come tomorrow

DOOOOOOOO IT!! here are a few i took today!
here are a few of the office douglah! it is a wide short plant with quite a few pods setting now
DSC_0001.jpg

thats a 32OZ cup behind it
DSC_00032.jpg

couple pods
DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

thank you and have a great day

woo-hoo, got all the ingredients for AACT on Monday after i get back from the track and gonna see just how great this stuff works in soil, my dad swears by it for his roses, so i will try it and see what happens!

ok, here are a few updated pics
brain strain 28" tall 34" canopy LOTS of pods on this thing and keeps putting out more
DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

douglah
DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

choc bell shorty with 7 pods on it! LOL
DSC_0041.jpg

mystery pepper
DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

choc hab
DSC_0030.jpg