smokers THE AUSSIE BUILD A UGLY DRUM SMOKER SMACK DOWN! MOYBOYvsCHILLIMAN!

BAM I think we should do a UDS LEG cook-off/ throwdown (in throwdown thread) ??

Lets say a LEG of something of our choice.....
Basic seasoning, marinades etc ... to be done with the next 3 weeks. ?

Hey LV & NOVA both of you should throw one together, it dose take only a couple of hours... Get in on this throwdown ?

chilliman said:
BAM I think we should do a UDS LEG cook-off/ throwdown (in throwdown thread) ??

Lets say a LEG of something of our choice.....
Basic seasoning, marinades etc ... to be done with the next 3 weeks. ?

Hey LV & NOVA both of you should throw one together, it dose take only a couple of hours... Get in on this throwdown ?

i would love to but finding a leg of anything is near impossible where i live. you have to special order things like that and it is way too expensive...

i am trying to get a 40lb pig..if placed properly it will fit into a UDS

chilliman said:

What and put everyone elses efforts to shame??:hell:

Ok:lol:

chilliman said:
lol, thats alot of pig in UDS ?? I would consider its hind section ? And maybey get a few belly flaps to roll ???

heres a 30lb+ pig on a UDS with lots of room leftover(not my pig, a person i know in Michigan)

r0o9xg.jpg

pig looks great Bams.....i'm getting more and more keen to get the UDS done...

I might do it this weekend instead of going to the chilli festival....mmmm well....maybe not!

I'm so inspired by all that. My UDS-project is in the IDS-stage now and a locksmith here in the village is looking for a drum for it. We will see!:hell:

A NEW UDS SOCIETY member` welcome Armadillo.....:lol:

I am cooking on mine right now... heheh have been for a couple of hours now.... As Nova will be here for chow later....

I LUV MY UDS, and STRONGLY REC` EVERYONE BUILD ONE !
Then we could have the UDS MEAT THROWDOWN.

chilliman said:
A NEW UDS SOCIETY member` welcome Armadillo.....:lol:

I am cooking on mine right now... heheh have been for a couple of hours now.... As Nova will be here for chow later....

I LUV MY UDS, and STRONGLY REC` EVERYONE BUILD ONE !
Then we could have the UDS MEAT THROWDOWN.

Nova's still online in Newcastle so he had better get a hurry on.....:lol:

At least he'll miss rush hour traffic by the time he gets close to you

I think he left at 4 ish ` the chook will not be done untill about 8 30 ish, he should be good ! It was part frozen when I put it on the arvo at around 2.30pm ( 6 hr cook ) ;) - It will be yummy a tender....... the UDS sits around 90- 100 degree celcius ..

Im thinking Moyboy , I bring up the spit , instead of the smoker.... it will cook for more people !

I'll change my avatar when I see that UDS :lol:

How's the UDS?????????????????? It's not rocket science, and I want a new avatar!

Back