• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest The March Dutch-Oven Classic

One time JayT flew down to Miami, threw his cape on my sofa because we don't have coat racks or closets, proceeded to point out that I've been posting TD's for two years and I have no crowns to show for any of it, and then pointed at me and laughed.

He did make some killer hot-dogs in the microwave to cheer me up though.

True Story.

One time JayT flew down to Miami, threw his cape on my sofa because we don't have coat racks or closets, proceeded to point out that I've been posting TD's for two years and I have no crowns to show for any of it, and then pointed at me and laughed.

He did make some killer hot-dogs in the microwave to cheer me up though.

True Story.

I heard he also made heated up some frozen drunk chicken patties for a sammich too.

True story.

Will you make me a "Blues Kitchen Approved" crown?

THP makes teh crowns. You earn it, I'll endorse it. I'll praise it. Ain't no shame in losing to whomever wins a crown here. I gotta' say, SL, SoFlo, DTS, Buddy, THP, JayT, AJ...and whomever I left out....they all are killin' it. I my'sef am more or less a spectator and a humble contributor next to these fine folks. I look forward to bowing down to your cookin' hotness and including you with the aforementioned. I dig your confidence and moxie and it will be an honor to lose to someone such as yourself.

True story.

Haha. You are too sweet, thank you.

I talk up a big game, but I have no shame or embarrassment in losing, that's for sure. Everyone looks extremely talented and I'm relatively new to the game.

I just love to run my mouth. :D

Haha. You are too sweet, thank you.

I talk up a big game, but I have no shame or embarrassment in losing, that's for sure. Everyone looks extremely talented and I'm relatively new to the game.

I just love to run my mouth. :D

Run your mouth girl. It ain't braggin' when you tell the truth. We love teh trash talk!

TB with a merkin, frydad with a banana leaf. I think I'll stay in NY.

I don't need to stinkin' wiki merkin.....I tie that fly... and it is TB approved as far as it's origins.

Damn crazy fly terminology. I'm still not privy to enough of that.

Had to hit up wiki... this is what I found:

Merkin

A merkin (first use 1617)[sup][1][/sup] is a pubic wig. Merkins were originally worn by prostitutes after shaving their genitalia, and are nowadays used as decorative items or in film making.

Damn FD, that banana leaf is NOT a Merkin.

True Story

Is JayT going in a frozen chicken patty merkin?

Back