• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest The March Dutch-Oven Classic

Merkin might have to go to JayT and moi....after all it is teh Crab Fly! Love me some crab...'specially some 'laskin' red king. The best without question.

hehe..I just realized ya'll are drunk....bwahhahaha...

You might be right TB. Had to re-read the last couple of posts and just realized you were talking about catchin' the permit fish, and not a fishing license. If someone lands a permit, I'm buying.

If someone lands a merkin, FD is wearin' it!

Love me some crab...'specially some 'laskin' red king. The best without question.
TB, ya don't know what you're missing if you put 'laskans ahead of Dungeness! Thet just ain't reght~

If you ever get your (affectionately refereed to as.."skrawny".....and I mean that as a true compliment, amigo!) butt up to Washington, the NW chileheads will let you taste the fresh clean, sweet deliciousness that is a Dungeness crab. All else will pale in comparison-

On another note-
It is nice to have a newbie to trash-talk to/about, it's been ever so civil since the epic smack-down last summer. It's all in good fun, Marcie, and best of luck. It's all for fun anyways~~~

Crabs from merkins! This ain't no party I want a part of.

Merkins are the next "hypodermic needle" epidemic to wash up on the shores of Miami Beach.

Forget about the sharks, crabs by merkins are MUCH worse!

Moyboy, testify!

TB, ya don't know what you're missing if you put 'laskans ahead of Dungeness! Thet just ain't reght~

If you ever get your (affectionately refereed to as.."skrawny".....and I mean that as a true compliment, amigo!) butt up to Washington, the NW chileheads will let you taste the fresh clean, sweet deliciousness that is a Dungeness crab. All else will pale in comparison-

On another note-
It is nice to have a newbie to trash-talk to/about, it's been ever so civil since the epic smack-down last summer. It's all in good fun, Marcie, and best of luck. It's all for fun anyways~~~

I know a 'thang or two about dungy's. 3 Crabs in Sequim, WA does them up purty good as does most places around Seattle. Good meat for chowder and cakes . Dungy is cool and the gang n' all but in AK, red king crab owns all! I like them big legs!

I'm going on an Alaskan cruise in a few weeks. Once I saw that they featured "endless King Crab" buffets so often I started getting really anxious for the trip!

There's Paulky!!!

Dude, hit Sign Out, and just come on as you.
Retta can't like you pretending to be a girl (...or would she...One time I...Nevermind.).

Like.....THIS??

Halloween3.jpg

Back