• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tb's gonna introduce the leavened tortilla!

Its the Texas Toast of Tortilla Town!!!
(I own the rights to that slogan)

frydad4 said:
Tb's gonna introduce the leavened tortilla!

Its the Texas Toast of Tortilla Town!!!
(I own the rights to that slogan)

Fine.

Own it.

I got sheeit you never seen.

I love my SoFlo THP bro's but I ain't a scared.

What? No puffy taco TB? Damn. Thought you'd be all over that, calling it leavened bread. :lol:

Welcome to the fray djinn. Catch a feesh with a hook or trap or hell... even noodle that sombitch. If there is a way for you to post the PoL at the moment of said fish capture, you will get major kudos! Just set the PoL on the rocks next to the lake next to the fish, on the floor of your boat next to all the empty beer cans, or in the palm of your hand while noodling would be awesome.

*PoL = Proof of Life (a specific amount of money) to prove it was yours that you made (or caught) that day.

Hey Boss... maybe a PoL of under $1.00 might be a good idea. Dudes' foldin' money might float away for noodlers. :)

Scoville DeVille said:
Welcome to the fray djinn. Catch a feesh with a hook or trap or hell... even noodle that sombitch. If there is a way for you to post the PoL at the moment of said fish capture, you will get major kudos! Just set the PoL on the rocks next to the lake next to the fish, on the floor of your boat next to all the empty beer cans, or in the palm of your hand while noodling would be awesome.

*PoL = Proof of Life (a specific amount of money) to prove it was yours that you made (or caught) that day.

Hey Boss... maybe a PoL of under $1.00 might be a good idea. Dudes' foldin' money might float away for noodlers. :)

If'n  you ain't drunk.

I'm bettin' you're drinkin'.
Whoa dad.

How did my post end up in Scovie's post quote?

If you ain't drunk.......

TB if i have to i will go buy a damn paper for ya and take a pic of me cleaning the fish on it with the date, then would it be worth the $1? although i have to get more than one fish would you help with the cost of the paper for the second one? or would the time stamp in the pic work for ya?

Scovie's iPoop is hacked and posting as TB. Jay is noodling in oil. Coincidence?

You guys are hilarious. Rules are that you have to make the food in the specified timeframe. No need to catch it that weekend. For those of us who don't fish I can guarantee it won't be caught TD weekend. Oh, wait. Unless I go to the lobster tank and "catch" one!

djinn said:
TB if i have to i will go buy a damn paper for ya and take a pic of me cleaning the fish on it with the date, then would it be worth the $1? although i have to get more than one fish would you help with the cost of the paper for the second one? or would the time stamp in the pic work for ya?
You aint gettin it...

The Hot Pepper said:
Scovie's iPoop is hacked and posting as TB. Jay is noodling in oil. Coincidence?
WHAT....

THE...

FFF........K???

Wow that was messed up. He already edited it LOL. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back