• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Trindad Scorpion on Martha Stewart Show

I am so happy that the Trinidad Scorpion is getting recognition. After the New Mexico Scorpion fiasco I do not do anything more with Dave De Witt. Glad that Neil and Butch two good Chileheads get some recognition here. We just had the Superhot Naga Viper Hot sauce tested (disappointing). I will forward the results to anyone that wants them. In the meantime Dr. Bosland's people are going to grow out over 100 each of the following for field, genetic and pungency testing. Trinidad Scorpion, Moruga Scorpion, 7 Pot Jonah and 7 Pot Douglah. I provided them with the seeds. Marlin and I will test the same varieties but also Barrackapore, Primo and Brown Scorpion. We will have Paul's interns in our field in New Mexico as well. I was interviewed by "I Love It Spicy" at Fiery Foods Show and gave credit to Neil for helping so many get superhots. One thing Dave De Witt and others don't realize is it is important to do things right. If it was not for people on this forum like Butch Taylor and others many would not be enjoying superhots.

Back