2008-2009 Seed Trading Parcel for USA

Hi guys, I would love to be a part of this, I have some great seeds to add! Also if you don't mind me asking, how much is postage on this?:) If it's not too late or anything.

Thanks!

Ok, I am confused....LD..did you send the spreadsheet to Cheezy?...or do I still need to send it to him?

LUCKYDOG said:
I sent the spread sheet via email AJ -- I know its still early I had to reread my post to make sure what I typed --
woof! :lol:
picked these today guys,
Pablo's Parcel Peppers
parcelpeppersds7.jpg

peter piper picked a peck of what?

:onfire:

ya mon!

pablo

Pablo, if you weren't a man, I would give you a big ol' kiss...those are gorgeous...are they Pablo offspring?

Those Bhuts Jolokia look amazing pablo, so glad I played your guess the pepper game. The colors on your peppers look absolutely amazing and cannot wait to grow some myself next year. Thank you very much for the opportunity.

Ozarkrocker said:
Hey guys would you mind if I join in? After seeing Pablos (what are those, Bhuts?) I was like :shocked: I gotta do this.;)

there was one or two others that wanted to get in on the parcel too rocker...only thing I can say is when it gets back to me, I will let the participants make that decision...is that fair?

I'll just let you all know know...Since I have already bought my seeds for 2009, the seeds I'll be trading are all going to be new seeds bought from reputable dealers. I just haven't gotten into saving my seeds yet and am unsure if I will since none of them are going to be pure.

Hope no one minds.

AlabamaJack said:
there was one or two others that wanted to get in on the parcel too rocker...only thing I can say is when it gets back to me, I will let the participants make that decision...is that fair?

Oh yeah, no problem,AJ.

Talk to ya later.:)

I bet it shows up today if he sent it the 8th then probably didn't go out till 9 then takes 4 days for delivery so that would make it today. Patients Luke feel the force. :onfire:

AlabamaJack said:
Pablo, if you weren't a man, I would give you a big ol' kiss...those are gorgeous...are they Pablo offspring?
lolaj, the plant is more akin to a sister/brother?...same seed as pablo is from,muchlarger pods,Light Green to deep red.

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
Those Bhuts Jolokia look amazing pablo, so glad I played your guess the pepper game. The colors on your peppers look absolutely amazing and cannot wait to grow some myself next year. Thank you very much for the opportunity.
Your welcome my friend,i will send out yours and JJB's gift bag in a few weeks so they willbe dried good.

hixs said:
good god man those are like awesome.Man can`t wait.
ya man ,and you get first pick of the parcel...take only what you need...

pablo

good deal Cheezy...excellent...

Back