2008-2009 Seed Trading Parcel for USA

Thanks all.

Generators, chainsaws, gas, milk. It was crazy.

Bad weather? It was all from 5 or 6 hours of sunshine.......that and 75 mph winds.

Not a drop of rain that day, and only a sprinkle since. We are in a mild draught. That is what caught the meteorologists by surprise.

No clouds, no rain, just a bright sunny windstorm. Never seen anything like it.

Just today they announced that the last people's power had been restored.

That was 11 days for those poor bastards!

After the food was beyond saving it wasn't so bad. Really it was like cozy camping.

It would have been really peaceful if it wasn't for the song of those damned generators!

Obnoxiously loud.

Oh well. The parcel is in route, I hope it finds everyone else with better luck!;)

glad you are back to semi-normal Cheezy...

Hey cheezy no worry,,,take care of your self.Power and water are 2 things that not many people realize how much it effects them.take it easy

Thanks AJ and Hixs.

I e-mailed the updated sheet ahead of the package. I think that is a really good practice, since people can drool and select before it gets there. It may shave 2-3 days off of each stop. (barring sunny hurricanes in landlocked states of course;))

hey guys,i just hauled in the second flush of chile today,looks like 3 gallons of bhuts and Fatalii pods,
lol I have alot of seeds to pick from these,
have tweezers will travel
best wishes cheezy,hope all gets back to the norm soon.

pablo

Just to show you guys what's on its way to AJ, there should be plenty of seeds for anyone interested.

If anyone not on the list would like some, too - PM me!

parcel.jpg

thanks for the quick turn Jackie....get ready abf....here it comes

ok im ready. ill try to get the parcel out before sat. i will be out of town hunting for 3 days and should be back on tues

Chiliac said:
Just to show you guys what's on its way to AJ, there should be plenty of seeds for anyone interested.

If anyone not on the list would like some, too - PM me!

parcel.jpg

Awesomeness, I can wait to get my hands on this parcel and get growin. Next season couldn't come fast enough :P

Back