2008-2009 Seed Trading Parcel for USA

klyth said:
I find it very confusing. I'd just as soon disable avatars, if I could - I, as well, do not read names. I've gotten to know people by their avatar, so it seems like normal members I used to recognize have faded away. On the flipside, it doesn't seem like IGG is posting any more than usual, because he was posting so much before that the increase has been negligible.

Maybe I need to change my avatar :shocked:

I turned avatars off and the forum was damned near unreadable. It suddenly looked as exciting as a physics high school text book.

So I decided on a more humorous form of protest. And resistance is futile!;)

Ok glad to know that more than a couple are using the same avitar.Hell i`m only on my 3rd beer and was really getting worried at all the double vision!

Klyth...you are next on the list...I was looking at what Jackie (pepperfever) sent me and the numbering system may be off...I noticed it when I was getting ready to update the list....let me know when you get the parcel...I will email you the updated list with what Jackie sent...I just hope the numbering doesn't get off..

OK all...here is the updated distribution and contents list...

UpdatedSeedParcelList-10-04-08-1.jpg

Mrwicks...better get on the stick...you are severly lacking in required number of posts sir.....

SeedParcelDistributionList-1.jpg

hixs said:
well thats an impressive list of temptation.Damn can`t wait.

Is it weird that my hearts beats really fast when this list comes up and I read all the killer seeds included? O well.

I was just looking down the distribution list and I noticed that Daisy7117 was coming up...she has not been active on the site since July...wonder if she is ok?

I'd skip Daisy. That's a long time to be away.

If Daisy comes back while the parcel is going around, we can always slip her back in line next.

AJ - can you PM me gardenkillers address?

I will get it for you this evening when I get home from work....can't get to it here...

I wrote Daisy an email and asked her if she was OK....

I am worried about the parcel, I think Daisy7117, RedwoodIsland, and MrWicks should all be skipped. Daisy is MIA and neither RedwoodIsland or MrWicks have enough posts. I say go straight from JJBagoose to Pablo and skip these three. Everybody has done such a respectful job with the parcel why take a chance and loose it now. These three are the weak link in our chain. Sorry guys.

I think we should email them anyways -- Redwood mailed me seeds to put in the parcel so everyone would have a chance for his seeds early... we should at least give a good faith effort ...if no response then yes move it along - my .02

Back