2008-2009 Seed Trading Parcel for USA

just sent you an email Jackie...I could not open the attached file you sent...don't worry about it tho...if you don't have microsoft excel, you probably can't update it...someone on down the line can hopefully update it...thanks

AlabamaJack said:
OK here is the final list for distribution...

parcelparticipantstatus08-17-08.jpg

The only question I have is this.

MrWicks...come on man...you only got 45 posts...you got to get to 100 before its your turn...remember the rules said 100 posts or minimum 2 months to be eligible, non-negotiable....I will leave that up to the participants to make a decision when it gets your turn...end of the list if you don't have enough posts by the time its your turn?....come on ya'll, I feel like I am being mean....sure don't want to...

I will send out PM from THP to each participant...please respond ....ronnie.walley@gmail.com...to this so I can get pertinent information like email address, telephone number, and your snail mail address...if you have already sent me your mailing address, please do it again so I can have the information in a folder on my gmail account

after I get your email addresses, I will send the following out...

This is the starting inventory list....there are 40 varieties...best I could do folks....sorry...

Untitled.jpg

The package contains seeds in 2X3 inch plastic bags that are numbered. Those are grouped in larger bags labelled 1-10, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40, etc.......there are extra small baggies and larger baggies for growth in the quart freezer bag...contained in the quart baggie is a white paint pen that is to be used for all marking...let the paint dry before touching it...won't take more than a minute...also a current inventory log, and a members distribution list....since we are gong to be intouch by email and on this thread we can keep the inventory list and "routing" sheet updated each time it changes hands...

Please when adding seeds, do it neatly...if any of the supplies in the parcel get low, please let me know ahead of time and I will mail the baggies and/or paint pen to the next recipient...

I have tried to make this as organized as I could...

Since I can't figure out the file thing here is the list of the next 40 peppers:

41. PC-1
42. Sadabahar
43. Indian
44. Assam
45. Sweet banana
46. Zimbabwe pequin
47. Naga Morich
48. Mustard Habanero
49. Chocolate Scotch Bonnet
50. Yellow habanero
51. Cumari Au Passarhino
52. Trinidad Congo
53. Naga Morich
54. Dried Nagas from Okie Joe 4 left
55.Purira
56. Brown Habanero
57. Lemon drop
58. Yellow Fatali
59. Aji Verde
60. 7 pot
61. Chocolate habanero
62. Dorset naga
63. Franks Hot/Sweet
64. Aji Crystal
65. Nat Scotch Bonnet
66. Purple jalapeno
67. Peach Chiero
68. Hatch red chiles ( these are older seeds but germinated for me this year)
69. Black congo
70. Purple Serrano
71. Cascabella
72. Chimayo
73. Golden Greek Pepperoncini
74. Chocolate Cherry
75. Carribean Red
76. Jamaican Hot Chocolate
77. Nu Mex Big Jim
78. Romanian Hot
79. Hot Apple
80. Tazmanian Habanero

I see that PC-1 is listed twice but otherwise the list is correct I think...gives you some idea of the many varieties in the parcel.

That list is really starting to grow with each stop.

Its almost like pepper overload...

What do I grow... AGH! Grow them ALL!!!!

thanks for posting Jackie...I will update the list and redistribute it tonight when I get home from work....this is getting as good as a seed bank....

Phew! Now it sucks to be on this side of the parcel!lol.

Since it left me it has grown a lot!

A 2nd round is definitely necessary!

I'm using lots of exclamation points!

;)!

What????????????????????? you mean I don't get to keep all the seeds once it gets back to me?....

***hope you guys know I am just kidding***

All this time I thought you were IGG.......;)

I get the joke, but if everyone eventually has the same avatar, doesn't that defeat the purpose?

Sorry! It is just that when I see the avatar, I usually don't read the name if I recognize it.

To each their own!

cheezydemon said:
All this time I thought you were IGG.......;)

I get the joke, but if everyone eventually has the same avatar, doesn't that defeat the purpose?

Sorry! It is just that when I see the avatar, I usually don't read the name if I recognize it.

To each their own!

Ah c'mon now Cheezy who dun pee'd in your Cheerios? I believe we will all have the same Avatar when IGGY reaches 10k its in the Passow Manifesto

LUCKYDOG said:
Ah c'mon now Cheezy who dun pee'd in your Cheerios? I believe we will all have the same Avatar when IGGY reaches 10k its in the Passow Manifesto

I find it very confusing. I'd just as soon disable avatars, if I could - I, as well, do not read names. I've gotten to know people by their avatar, so it seems like normal members I used to recognize have faded away. On the flipside, it doesn't seem like IGG is posting any more than usual, because he was posting so much before that the increase has been negligible.

Back