2008-2009 Seed Trading Parcel for USA

well, since you asked hixs.....

If they are active and they declare that: "I will take the parcel post package and randomly use it to season sauces over the coming year and never ever send it on....."

then maybe, just maybe, we should pass them by.;)

Sure if they are active and want in I don't have a problem with it unless like cheezy says they plan to keep the parcel...then ooops it can't happen lol.

How are the post counts and are they veteran members? Veteran Members can hop in now -- noobs second go round sorry noobs

hi guys,
I think the rules are clear from the start...
when aj gets the package back,then he can make a new list...
line forms at the back.
anyway... 2 centavos no mas

pablo

I don't mind if the second rounders are closer to the front since they have already waited. Also, they might just add something interesting!

hey guys, I'd be interested in getting in on the second round, i just joined here so i understand if you guys dont want to let me in on this yet, but i think i can definately pull the post count in time for the second round, and if you guys are going to send it to noobs first, that would be even better since id like to start some new peppers this winter (jan/feb/mar) so they are tall and healthy by planting season (sadly not until may)

the jury is still out on participants....but if there are additions to the list it will be at the end of the 2nd round...

Hey cheezy,well if they pull that one then an unregistered fire-arm might be required! Hah Well smart ass me and all,,,have a good one and i`ll go with the group.

I'm all for new members getting in after the second round. I have sent seed to many new members and Sid I have yours sitting in front of me all ready to go out tomorrow. BigDogDaddy also received seed from me so new members are being taken care of. I will probably have enough seed after the first round so the second round may go much faster. Does gardenkiller have the parcel yet?

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
I'm all for new members getting in after the second round. I have sent seed to many new members and Sid I have yours sitting in front of me all ready to go out tomorrow. BigDogDaddy also received seed from me so new members are being taken care of. I will probably have enough seed after the first round so the second round may go much faster. Does gardenkiller have the parcel yet?

Also sent me seed!!! Thanks Again!

I'm anxiously awaiting your seeds PRF :) I don't think I can thank you enough, it will be great to get some more varieties going, as i said i understand if you guys dont want to include me in the major swap yet being so new, and I definately wont be left wanting thanks to PRF, I'm a junky for hot peppers, and im sure if i just hang out here long enough ill get way more than i can handle

If we are a little jumpy and persnickety with the seeds Sid its because one parcel was stolen and the memeber never came back. Now we are trying to be true to the "Laws of the Parcel" as it were. Thanks to AJ again for putting it together and moderating it.

It just occurred to me that someone could merely register under a new username and "never come back" but be welcomed as a new member.

I wonder if THP can identify what computer the stealer used...
Probably not. E-mail might be re-used if they were really stupid.

Oh well.

thats cool with me luckydog, better safe than sorry; a lot of people are willing trade/sell/donate seed so i know my garden will be very diverse next spring even without the parcel, and i can always try to get in on it next year when i have more to offer; i think its an awesome idea and i gotta give kudos to AJ for orchestrating the whole thing

Nothing against you Sid -- but the next go round you'll be on the list -- it has quite a bit of steam so hopefully we will all get it again.

Cheezy -- can track by IP

thanks guys/gals but hey...again I will say, I am just the integrator and you guys are the ones that made this happen...I just put it together and put a few seeds in for it to start....that is exactly why I will not make any decisions without you particpants saying which way you want it to go...I could be a dang despot and say this is the way it is going to be, but I kinda like the democratic voting style...I am sure that all the people that want in on the second round will have the post count to get in and that brings up the time period membership...what did I say?...60 days...by the time the second round gets that far, they will have 60 days on the boards so they will be "legal"...

Back