2008-2009 Seed Trading Parcel for USA

cheezydemon said:
Oh that's right! Klyth just staged a successful coup and set himself up as the king of Rhode Island.

Hail to the king baby!;)

It wasn't hard. There are only like 17 of us. *FLEX*

I just looked...he is online right now...I pm'ed him and asked if received the parcel...he should pop up any time now..

Wow. I have been blessed to know one member a little better.

915 River has now sent me 17 varieties of hand packaged and labelled seeds in return for the 2 I sent him. I just recieved a completely separate envelope from him, nearly a week later, unlooked for, unasked for, and quite frankly, undeserved.

I am set.

I need for no more seeds.

He didn't ask for a thing, but the only fitting repayment I could think of(assuming it is OK with everyone here), was to give him my spot on the second round. (assuming he would want it).

I think he has the posts, but if I am willing to personally vouch for him and give up my spot, is that cool with everyone else?

He did not do it to try and gain anything, there wasn't even a note with the second shipment.

Either way, he must be a great guy.

That's fine with me Cheezy...what do the other participants say?

Thanks guys! I don't see what difference it would make, hell, the guy will probably add more in than I would! That's for sure(on the 2nd round).

I got a pm from gardenkiller...he said he got the package yesterday and would have it out today...

Before I cause anyone else to think too hard about it, I pm'd 915 river to make sure he would want it.

Amazingly, he doesn't. He is set too!

So thanks, but I guess I will stay in. I may decide to put some of the seeds I have into the parcel, and take 1 or 2 new varieties from it.

Sorry!

I just can't repay this guy!

Thanks.

klyth said:
I should, perhaps, email the new spreadsheet to someone?

probably email it to PepperRidgeFarm...gardenkiller said he would have it out today...

PRF...have you been on contact with gardenkiller?

If the new guys get the ok for the parcel on the second trip, I have a few peppers and other veg seeds that I was going to add... Would it be better to get the new guys first on the second round?

Wait..... THIRD ROUND!!!

Back