2008-2009 Seed Trading Parcel for USA

if it was OK with the participants, I was going to start adding participants (that meet the requirements of course and are active) at the end of the second round...

we just gotta know you first since we don't want to lose the parcel again...I was next in line last year and never received it...

AlabamaJack said:
if it was OK with the participants, I was going to start adding participants (that meet the requirements of course and are active) at the end of the second round...

we just gotta know you first since we don't want to lose the parcel again...I was next in line last year and never received it...

Who on earth would do that... Seems pretty low.

Just seems to me it had to have been a kid.... I just couldn't see anyone over the age of 18 doing something like that.

What was his address? BTW, JK...

List order

AlabamaJack said:

I agree to risk the package after two rounds.

The second round should go much quicker and without risk if the same group is used.

Seems like there will be plenty of seeds to share, so another lap around the track for the first participants before launching it into the unknown is my choice.

RedwoodIsland said:
I agree to risk the package after two rounds.

The second round should go much quicker and without risk if the same group is used.

Seems like there will be plenty of seeds to share, so another lap around the track for the first participants before launching it into the unknown is my choice.

I don't know if this thought makes sense but if one of the more senior members wanted to they could take some subset of the seed parcel out and create a sort of 'seed bank'. Maybe after the second round (or first) It could act as an emergency parcel of sorts.

Just in case the parcel was lost there would be a backup.

Just a thought ;)

sweet third round; just like when i used to play third string football :) I kid I kid, no actually Im telling the truth, but i was varsity soccer and cross country

skealo said:
Who on earth would do that... Seems pretty low.

Just seems to me it had to have been a kid.... I just couldn't see anyone over the age of 18 doing something like that.

What was his address? BTW, JK...

Look around you can find it -- POS

Things happen, but I think we would understand most anything.

He probably forgot for a week or 2 and by then was too emberrassed to just own up. I bet it was something silly like that.

cheezydemon said:
Things happen, but I think we would understand most anything.

He probably forgot for a week or 2 and by then was too emberrassed to just own up. I bet it was something silly like that.

I'm sure that was the most frustrating for all that was involved.

Hey, life happens, but why not atleast come back, apologize, let everyone know...

This has to be the most down-to-earth forum you could join.

We might not be thrilled, but no one is going to make you feel too bad about it.

Who's got the box now? I'm hoping it's PRF cause then I'm next and I'm starting to get excited. I've almost got my grow room all set up and I can't wait to start germination, year 2 - round 2. Hopefully I know more now than I did last year...:lol:

I don't have it Paul. As soon as I see the parcel from gardenkiller I'll let you know. I understand your excitement, I been that way for a week knowing it is getting close.:cool:

you guys are so lucky to be getting the package...heck, there are still 10 before me...I hope I get it by the first of January...if not, that is ok too because I already have about 80 varieties for 2009...it's almost time to start another blog on the 2009 season...first entry...seeds in hand for the 2009 season...

There are only a couple I would like to have... I going more towards the unusal as opposed to a garden full of flames -- I'm looking for seasoning peppers --

That is me too LD!! I will have the 7 pot again, but not the naga or scorpion.

The parcel has some great seeds, I also had unprecedented success from my post offering Naga, Scorp, and 7 pot seeds in exchange for seasoning peppers.

Exactly we are thinking very much a like...It was cool to do but now I have enough plutonium to nuke the block and Im the only one that will eat it too... Im thinking of smoking paprikas and Jalapenos and some peppers AJ mentioned were Pasilla Bajio, and Cascabels to make other seasonings

AlabamaJack said:
you guys are so lucky to be getting the package...heck, there are still 10 before me...I hope I get it by the first of January...if not, that is ok too because I already have about 80 varieties for 2009...it's almost time to start another blog on the 2009 season...first entry...seeds in hand for the 2009 season...

That may just happen AJ...:cheers:

Back