• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

2009 Grow Log

UNREAL Tcg, have ya got a pic of the inside also with the coverings on, thats really coooool, how many plants will it hold?

JungleRain said:
UNREAL Tcg, have ya got a pic of the inside also with the coverings on, thats really coooool, how many plants will it hold?
4 plants just have two in for now waiting on others to be ready.

3414960296_742effd27d_b.jpg

3414149721_5b9642ef1b_b.jpg

Ah...the grow tent:)

I remember my tent days. The call of the wild has lured my heart to the outdoors and I am now a spiritual being of growing under the star we call "The Sun". Love the tent and sweet dutch bubkets dude.:high:

Pepper-Guru said:
Ah...the grow tent:)

I remember my tent days. The call of the wild has lured my heart to the outdoors and I am now a spiritual being of growing under the star we call "The Sun". Love the tent and sweet dutch bubkets dude.:high:

I hear the call, but alas when I pick it up it's just a busy signal. F***ing apartments.

Omri said:
No carbon filter?
icon_lol.gif

These peppers don't stink
icon_smile.gif

But yeah, it does look a WHOLE LOT like i'm growing weed....I kinda has me worried a bit. I have this massive thing just out in my living room where you can kinda spot a corner of it from the parking lot if you squint really hard through the crack in my blinds.....not to mention the bright orange hue my living room has from 6am to 10pm....

I was debating on informing the apartment management about this, just to avoid any confusion should a maintenance man come in. But I figured f*** it, cause with my luck I'd tell them about it and they'd say I can't have it....

So I just made a sign on the front that says "Pepper Plants!" with a system diagram labeled with what is in each pot.

Since I practically live in Mexico I also wrote "¡Chiles!" underneath it lol.
icon_lol.gif

But yeah, Im hoping people just mind their own goddamn business. I get tired of getting that knowing smirk every time I tell someone I'm growing peppers in my living room. THey're like "Oh, you're growing 'peppers' :)" Grrrrr

I need to set up a f'in web cam in the tent. I haven't gotten to look inside in like 6 hours and i'm starting to twitch

I know what you mean, I've got dozens of seedlings and I'm monitoring each and everyone of them 24/7.

The overwintered plants. Tabasco, pequin, and two shitty aphid encrusted bell peppers. They looked this shitty last year and produced a good bit. First two look good, Tabasco that got repotted in coco coir is in the lead. Pequin definitely needs new soil but that's gotta wait til I get paid.

3421777459_4535f19771_b.jpg

3421778831_b9968ffc35_b.jpg

3421779889_870231bb7d_b.jpg

Wow this thread is a big 'un. Worth the read, some pretty cool stuff. I'm not sure if I'm tripping out but think I stumbled on (or googled) your vid on the dutch buckets while looking at diy hydro setups right before I found this place. Like that tent unit- where's the !chilis! sign?

Well, the Trinidad Scorpion has acclimated itself and is growing. The fatalii is still in shock. But it's all good I got more started, I figured since i still gotta wait on the cumari (and possibly lemon drop...only had 2 seeds) i might as well get a good fatalii going. Or two. I still have 3 slots to fill if you count the one with the shite fatalii in it now.

T. Scorp:

3428299241_e3683516e3.jpg

Shite Fatalii:

3429122926_3d5d992368.jpg

boutros said:
Wow this thread is a big 'un. Worth the read, some pretty cool stuff. I'm not sure if I'm tripping out but think I stumbled on (or googled) your vid on the dutch buckets while looking at diy hydro setups right before I found this place. Like that tent unit- where's the !chilis! sign?

And shit i forgot to take a pic of my sign. I'll get one up when i get off work :lol:

Oh I forgot, two out of two of the lemon drop seeds germinated so they went in rockwool and under fluoros. I'm so excited they were my last two seeds of that variety and I really wanna try crossing it with a fatalii.

Back