• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds 7 Pot Brain Strain Seeds?

Any suggestions on where to get these?

I've seen the pictures of this and the pods look pretty amazing. I didn't just wanna go off finding a random seed supplier without asking around first.

Yes welcome! I have some seeds however i would not part with them for anything :D

If you ask me next year you can have as many as you like!

Thanks for the warm welcome :-)

I'm not in a rush; I've started everything I'm going to start this year (2 Habanero Plants and 4 Ring of Fire Cayenne's), so if it's ok, can I contact you early next year?
:-) I'll happily pay / trade / etc for a few seeds.

Yes if you contact me in around december i should be able to help you if no other kind soul can before hand.
My bet is on before hand if you stick around ;)

Head on down to the Marketplace forum and see what you can find. You're best chance would be to hang around here on a regular/semi-regular basis and make some new friends. Good luck.

charlesNYC, you're gonna need more than 10 posts before we start sharing brain strain seed with you, I hope you understand. My three year old mother plant is again pushing out pods so new seed should be available in about a month. Get posting.

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
charlesNYC, you're gonna need more than 10 posts before we start sharing brain strain seed with you, I hope you understand. My three year old mother plant is again pushing out pods so new seed should be available in about a month. Get posting.

i completely understand.
especially after having seen that dude trading your seeds in another thread.

The guidelines are getting strict on THP. lol. Requirement is to have a minimum of 482 posts with no less than an average of 60 posts per month. Oh, you gotta have pepper pictures in at least 12.83% of those posts too. Posts such as 'yes', 'agree' and 'sorry' are excluded. Minimum post length is 250 characters to qualify.:)

Send it to me captain, if I get any seeds from my brain that is budding like crazy I'll send you some. Brainstrain from from the country where everything great originated - could it get any better?

cmpman1974 said:
The guidelines are getting strict on THP. lol. Requirement is to have a minimum of 482 posts with no less than an average of 60 posts per month. Oh, you gotta have pepper pictures in at least 12.83% of those posts too. Posts such as 'yes', 'agree' and 'sorry' are excluded. Minimum post length is 250 characters to qualify.:)

Well I guess I'll be buying all my seeds for next year.... Stupid Job.

charlesNYC said:
i completely understand.
especially after having seen that dude trading your seeds in another thread.

what an ass that dude was just giving out brain strains in that other thread.
:)

Back