A Texas Howdy to all!!

Howdy Folks,
just found the site and it has great pepper knowledge. I will be browsing regularly. When I was working I was a Q.C. inspector and spent time in Europe, Saudi, Canada, and most of the U.S. I have eaten peppers when I could find them and dont know the names of the ones that I tangled with. If anyone is a fan of Hot Wings, I ran into a place in Sharon, Pa. that had the hottest wings I ever ate. It was like an old filling station that had motorcycles and cars on the walls. The wings were called Atomic Wings. Before I could have them I had to sign a release. It took 2 pitchers of suds and about an hour to eat one order. When I finished I was allowed to sign the Wall of Flame and they gave me a bumper sticker that said I survived Atomic wings. Well, have a goodun!!!!

Uh, yeah hogmaw. You too. Kinda reminded me about my first experience with Bhut Jolokia. I cut a slice out of a ripe pepper, slid it into the corner of my chicken and tomato sandwich, and learned why the Indians call it ghost pepper.
I'm new here too, and have been reading for a full day and a half and still have barely begun to digest the info here. Better than wikipedia.

But seriously. I'm an expat Texan, born in Abilene, raised in Houston, cut my sea fairing teeth on a shrimp boat outta Port Lavaca, and we just don't talk like that.
What's the deal. You sound like the circus announcer in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. And Sublime, TX? That sounds like my buddies pot-smogged apartment back in H-Town just before the japanese cop kicked the door in and informed us our neighbors had noses.

Hello and welcome from Germany.

Enjoy your stay!

smilie_happy_019.gif

Welcome fellow Texan from Fort Worth

Howdy RJS,
dont know where you learned to talk but my language is the way we talk where I live. Maybe I need to use smaller words for you. Sorry you are language challenged. Have a goodun!!!!

Howdy DickT,
I inspected for all the major oil companies and construction companies. I had 14 years with KBR and the rest of the time I was contracted to the oil companies.

Back