• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Anal insertion of hot sauce

I've been challenged by my friends to insert a quarter full bottle of texas petes into my ass, and empty the contents.
Would this be a serious health threat? what amounts should be taken into consideration, what brand would you recommend?

By the way, I'm getting $105 dollars if I do this, all I'm really interested in getting 100 bucks, so tell me if I'm about to harm myself. :hell::onfire::mouthonfire:

I've heard of hot in, hot out, but not this way!

Okay now you took out the part that said it was a joke. YouTube must be down, the kids are here... :lol:

I just went to the forum homepage and there are a couple of active threads with titles that could fit here, depending on how this goes.
"Holy Crap - Explosion in the Kitchen"
"lost my virginity"
:lol:

MAKE SURE YOU VIDEO IT, MAKE SURE YOU VIDEO IT, MAKE SURE YOU VIDEO IT.

This could be the next big fad, i can imagine the news headlines, "Teens everywhere take it up the arse- HOT LIKE"

Bwahahahhahaha. Being serious for a sec butt, you should do it, i mean a ton is worth heaps, or is heaps worth a ton......

Hahaha, I knew somebody would post this comment or a similiar one! Thanks for the confirmation. Gotta disappoint you though, never been there, but when I heard about it I found the idea and name too funny to forget either. Believe it or not, but I'm not into watching people shoving stuff up theirs! :)

A friend of mine had to T-bag a bowl of tobasco sauce for his college initiation so all I can say is that: its all fun an games until you have a bottle of Texas pete up your ass. I'd rather not see the video thank you very much.

GayAlarmRichardSimmons.jpg

i'm thinking that if you'd shove something up your ass for money you'd prob do it for free anyway!
I'll give you $110 if you 'eat' a steak and chips in this manner, thought not remember
Mouth in Ass out next time you think about daft bets, but if you must eat your food through your dung funnel then best of luck!

DAMMIT! I can't see posted pics here at work.

The youtube of the idiot firing a bottle rocket out of his ass is pretty priceless. Kind of the same thing!;)

Hotcrossbuns said:
Would this be a serious health threat?

only to society if you go through with this and then decide to reproduce

Hotcrossbuns said:
what amounts should be taken into consideration, what brand would you recommend?

The source....and all of it

Back