• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Anal insertion of hot sauce

Sickmont said:
only to society if you go through with this and then decide to reproduce

The source....and all of it

Hee Hee!;)

Agreed, shove the hot sauce up your man parts if you ever feel the need to reproduce.;)

What is really funny, is that brand spanking new members join this forum, and today they are treated with "Anal insertion of hot sauce" really close to the top of the new post list, and with more and more posts on it.

I'll bet they wonder what kind of freakshow they have signed up for!

They can decide wether to love it or leave it! At least they are getting a good impression of what is going on here!

Chiliac said:
They can decide wether to love it or leave it! At least they are getting a good impression of what is going on here!

Well, I do have to admit that we usually don't have something as crude as this thread going on here.

I know, I was just trying to play the tough guy - I failed! :)

Seriously, I am not into treating new members like this at all, because I wouldn't want it to happen to me, but in this special case it was kinda inviting!

-To the admin: youtube, is, unfortunately, still up; corrupting the minds of our youth, giving morons their undeserving "free speech".

-Chiliac, of course it was inevitable; to be perfectly honest, I did not consider myself a pioneer in partaking in this event, i mean, this IS America.

Hot Peppers Fly Fishing- SURE! only if you change your "thp" screen to "Sofa King We Todd Did" ( Welcome back to fourth grade ) or perhaps to "I'm from Michigan", its interchangeable really.

Nova Castian- THANKS for the encouragement! Your adamancy in making sure I "Video it" slightly horrifies me.

Ring Burn Dave - Was it worth it? You hero, you pioneer you.

-Philip Perv,....your name...'nuff said.

Cheezey Demon - Oh, right, what was I thinking... ON A WEBSITE ABOUT HOT SAUCE.

-Necro Cannibal, with a username like that, I'm pretty sure you shouldn't make such audacious accusations, unless of course you want people to assume your thp name is really a dear representation of what and who you are.

Dave Taylor - pretty sure people pay for enemas and colonoscopy check ups, your offer repulses me, as does your man skirt.

Sickmont- People have done worse...e.g. Bush senior.... Stalin, anyone from FL.

Well, Everyone, thanks for the tips. any more reasonable ones would be gladly accepted. When I'm in the ER room with my butt cheeks spread apart with a C-Clamp to retreive the enema bag I once called my colon, and the Doctor asks "Where-ever did you get this idea???" I will give a wincing smile, release a fiery molten torrent of diarrhea, and proclaim: "The fools at thehotpepper.com, of course!"
Seriously though, respect must be payed to all responders, but can we approach with topic in a less smart-ass fashion? I mean, I'm going to do this... I'm a college student, and 105$ is a-lot of cash.

Hotcrossbuns said:
Seriously though, respect must be payed to all responders, but can we approach with topic in a less smart-ass fashion? I mean, I'm going to do this... I'm a college student, and 105$ is a-lot of cash.
Not really. This forum is for people that respect hot sauce. If you're shoving a supermarket brand hot sauce up your ass, and that's your only connection to hot sauce, you've found the wrong forum.

Ok, I did laugh a little at the "man skirt" thing.

IF it's not obvious by now, this would probably be a stupid thing to do or even consider doing. First, things really are not ment to go into that end, only out. Second, a pepper product is not a toy or something to be taken lightly, treat it with respect.

Capsacin (the main ingredient in peppers that makes it hot) can be quite dangerous. Many of us can tell story upon story of how we've painfully gotten the stuff on areas that we shouldn't have gotten it.

If you go through with this, probably expect alot of pain and a trip to the emergancy room. How much will that cost you. Be smart and don't do stupid human tricks for fun.

heh heh. I have gotten a kick out of the thread whether he eats hot sauce with his bunghole or not. Now that you guys have demoralized him he probably won't post the results though.

Hotcrossbuns said:
-To the admin: youtube, is, unfortunately, still up; corrupting the minds of our youth, giving morons their undeserving "free speech".

-Chiliac, of course it was inevitable; to be perfectly honest, I did not consider myself a pioneer in partaking in this event, i mean, this IS America.

Hot Peppers Fly Fishing- SURE! only if you change your "thp" screen to "Sofa King We Todd Did" ( Welcome back to fourth grade ) or perhaps to "I'm from Michigan", its interchangeable really.

Nova Castian- THANKS for the encouragement! Your adamancy in making sure I "Video it" slightly horrifies me.

Ring Burn Dave - Was it worth it? You hero, you pioneer you.

-Philip Perv,....your name...'nuff said.

Cheezey Demon - Oh, right, what was I thinking... ON A WEBSITE ABOUT HOT SAUCE.

-Necro Cannibal, with a username like that, I'm pretty sure you shouldn't make such audacious accusations, unless of course you want people to assume your thp name is really a dear representation of what and who you are.

Dave Taylor - pretty sure people pay for enemas and colonoscopy check ups, your offer repulses me, as does your man skirt.

Sickmont- People have done worse...e.g. Bush senior.... Stalin, anyone from FL.

Well, Everyone, thanks for the tips. any more reasonable ones would be gladly accepted. When I'm in the ER room with my butt cheeks spread apart with a C-Clamp to retreive the enema bag I once called my colon, and the Doctor asks "Where-ever did you get this idea???" I will give a wincing smile, release a fiery molten torrent of diarrhea, and proclaim: "The fools at thehotpepper.com, of course!"

What college are you attending... BYU??? Wait.. I got it. Hamburger University!

Good Luck with that!

Sickmont said:
I'm not from here. I just currently reside here.

figured as much, didn't mean to quote that, thought i was QR, this would explain being a Giants fan. You from NY

Back