• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Anal insertion of hot sauce

HotPeppersFlyFishing said:
I can just hear the Thankgiving Dinner in that household...

Parent.."So Son,what have you learned this past semester at college??
Son.."well I learned not to stick a bottle of hot sauce up my arse"
Parent.."oh Son,we are so proud of you!! Now about next years tuition......"
Son: "Will $105 cover it?"

Hotcrossbuns said:
I've been challenged by my friends to insert a quarter full bottle of texas petes into my ass, and empty the contents.
Would this be a serious health threat? what amounts should be taken into consideration, what brand would you recommend?

By the way, I'm getting $105 dollars if I do this, all I'm really interested in getting 100 bucks, so tell me if I'm about to harm myself. :hell::onfire::mouthonfire:

Okay, back OnT... Speaking as a one time health professional - I advise against this.

If you want to know what its going to feel like - take the bottle of sauce and pour a spoonfull into your eye.

Your ass is not designed to have things stuck up it. Particularly not harsh chemicals.

Pour sauce on your skin and its going to not do much. Your rectum is not made of skin tissue. It is made of a different kind of tissue, which lacks all the protective layers of your outside skin.

So you are putting something pretty harsh into some pretty delicate areas.

Hence my suggestion you warm up by pouring it in your eye first.

If you do go ahead - by all means post us a link of the video. And don't forget to ask your parents for confirmation you were adopted.

i dunno much about the american education system, but do you not need grades of some sort to get into collage? If you do how the hell did anyone who consider doing this sneak in!
I think a lesson in economics is also needed because $105 ain't exactly gonna set you up for life, in £'s you get 1 pair of levis 501's if your lucky or maybe 4 cases of beer. Or at a push a night out on the piss.
But if money is really that tight lets all chip in and buy the sauce for him, just to show we do actually care :lol:

HotPeppersFlyFishing said:
I can just hear the Thankgiving Dinner in that household...

Parent.."So Son,what have you learned this past semester at college??
Son.."well I learned not to stick a bottle of hot sauce up my arse"
Parent.."oh Son,we are so proud of you!! Now about next years tuition......"

now thats funny :lol:

On some level, isn't this disrespectful to hot sauce?

If I had given this guy some of my Naga/7POT sauce, and later heard that he had shoved it up his ass, (probably at his wake) I would definitely be offended.

I'll bet even the people at tabasco, who crank out a billion bottles, would decline to sell to the guy(if they could), if they knew he was just going to waste it in a most vulgar way for $100.

How about the setup ? Who is administering this colon cleanser and nice friends who are they Beavis and Butthead ?

Great college story to tell your kids and grandkids... "I remember back in college we were so poor.....
I chugged a bottle of hot sauce in my ass to get beer money.... Uncle John put it in and Uncle Bruce took pictures and I posted them on a thing called You tube!"

cheezydemon said:
On some level, isn't this disrespectful to hot sauce?

If I had given this guy some of my Naga/7POT sauce, and later heard that he had shoved it up his ass, (probably at his wake) I would definitely be offended.

I'll bet even the people at tabasco, who crank out a billion bottles, would decline to sell to the guy(if they could), if they knew he was just going to waste it in a most vulgar way for $100.

Thats why i suggested he use an extract sauce...no big loss for us and he'll DEFINITELY learn his lesson

What a horrible idea. Who suggests shite like this?

That is funny Lucky. "Well kids, let me tell you why your uncle now has an steel plate in his ass"

(It is uncle, not gramps. To be a gramps, he would have to have mated after this horrible experiment. No girl wants to be nailed by a guy who is strapped to an artificial colon.;))

cheezydemon said:
What a horrible idea. Who suggests shite like this?

That is funny Lucky. "Well kids, let me tell you why your uncle now has an steel plate in his ass"

(It is uncle, not gramps. To be a gramps, he would have to have mated after this horrible experiment. No girl wants to be nailed by a guy who is strapped to an artificial colon.;))

Ha! A 'colon of steel'.....what an idea for a slogan for the t-shirts.

i think that hotcrossbuns post count has topped out at 3!
I mean he's always gonna get asked 'did you do it' and will be remembered for the rest of time.
As the guy with a bottle of sauce up his ass!
Cos i'll bet your mates never lets you forget stupid shit you did in the past? The whole idea of bottle+ass=a whole new level in stupidity, if fact i think it goes beyond stupid!
A thought if he'd even consider it for 100 bucks i wonder what he do for... Well lets say we all chip in $1 each we'd raise a fair bit, so what could be the challenge!! Video proof needed of course!

He won't be back is my guess. Either that or he will sign up again with a different identity and we will never know the difference.

wow, this place fell apart without me...

now, without publicly funded healthcare will 105 bucks cover the trip to the ER?

Back