• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Any of You Grown the Yellow 7 Pot yet ?

They are beauties! I know I don't have the tolerance to eat that much of a pepper of this level of heat. It would do nothing but make me wish I hadn't done it. Good luck to you in your trials though.

It cleared the hell out of my sinuses!

A buddy of mine just gave me a jug of his homemade Datil sauce base. I also bought two pints of his finished sauce. It's pretty tame compared to the 7-pot.

I'sm growing yellow datil and scorpion next to ewah other....and surrounded by Nagas and Fatalis.

that count? :shocked:

Hiopes for fun breeeding

Hell wit pure seed, i want evil mutant hellpeppers!

I made a pure brown Marigold when i was 12 because I felt liek it, thaqt took me 4 years of genetic selection and careful care. And, i want to make the most evil chile ever ill=concieved of now.

It's only my first year at peppers.

Muhahahaha.

QuadShotz said:
I'sm growing yellow datil and scorpion next to ewah other....and surrounded by Nagas and Fatalis.

that count? ;)

Hiopes for fun breeeding

Hell wit pure seed, i want evil mutant hellpeppers!

I made a pure brown Marigold when i was 12 because I felt liek it, thaqt took me 4 years of genetic selection and careful care. And, i want to make the most evil chile ever ill=concieved of now.

It's only my first year at peppers.

Muhahahaha.

Seen something in the last few days,It was the most f`````d up thing i have ever seen and iam praying it produces seeds,Because it was amazing to look at :lol:

talas said:
Seen something in the last few days,It was the most f`````d up thing i have ever seen and iam praying it produces seeds,Because it was amazing to look at ;)
Oh sure, throw out a leader like that and THEN don't tell us what you're talking about!

I was up all night, pacing the floor with the cats, wondering exactly WHAT it was that talas saw.......

I'm sooooo sleepy now. I may never sleep again! I have to know.......hehe

NatGreenMeds said:
Oh sure, throw out a leader like that and THEN don't tell us what you're talking about!

I was up all night, pacing the floor with the cats, wondering exactly WHAT it was that talas saw.......

I'm sooooo sleepy now. I may never sleep again! I have to know.......hehe

Patience my friend lets see if they produce seed first ;)

talas said:
Patience my friend lets see if they produce seed first ;)
3009935217_e99415c4fe_o.jpg

Ok, ok, you got a pepper that looks like Mickey Mouse! No, no, it looks like Alfred E. Newman, Wait, wait, it's as big as a watermelon and hot as a Naga!

I CAN'T STAND THE WAITING! IT'S MAKING ME CRAZY!

Hey you know I need to know. I can't handle suspense Talas. :D OMG, he's crossed Piment de Neyde x Bih Jolokia x Big Jim and created a 13" long spiked purple pod rated at 2,500,000 SHU! I know it.

Chris

talas said:
Seen something in the last few days,It was the most f`````d up thing i have ever seen and iam praying it produces seeds,Because it was amazing to look at :P

cmpman1974 said:
I've been losing sleep over this. Any updates on this mystery pod yet? :)

Chris

I still like the idea of calling it a yellow trinidad scorpion. AJ sent them to me and they looked the same except for color.

Trini sent me some seeds of the Yellow 7 Pot, only got one to come up, its about 5 Inches tall now, so couple more months and i will hopefully have some pods to takes some pics of and show you.

Cheers

Luke

I have yellow 7 pot seeds from Trini on the list to plant for next year so they won't be started until late December or January. Can't wait to see how well they do and how they taste.

Sounds interesting. Any difference in the heat level between red and yellow? I have never even seen a picture of a yellow seven pot. Does anyone have one they can post?

Sheldon here is a picture of a Yellow 7 Pod I borrowed from TriniHottie. Hope she don't mind but this what I want if any of you fellow THP'ers get some pods like this. Sara sent enough seed someone should have some ripe pods please. Beautiful...
010.jpg

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
Sheldon here is a picture of a Yellow 7 Pod I borrowed from TriniHottie. Hope she don't mind but this what I want if any of you fellow THP'ers get some pods like this. Sara sent enough seed someone should have some ripe pods please. Beautiful...
010.jpg

Wow! Thanks PRF. ...And Trinihottie! I agree - that is a beautiful looking pepper. Has anyone tried one? I've always believed that the red colour indicated a hotter pepper. Is that simply a misconception or is there some truth in it?

Back